Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xRulesx 1.0.0

Show a list of server rules!

1. TheDeibo

TheDeibo Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    TheDeibo
    Its a fair idea, BUT it makes it easier for the rules to be twisted by a "hacker" so in my opinion, its best to keep it in the config.

BUT

its @xFlare 's Opinion about that idea too:p
  2. TheDeibo

TheDeibo Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    TheDeibo
  3. Gatucraft

Gatucraft Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Rokito
    can i change the command /rules for other in spanish? Like /reglas (rules in spanish)
  4. TheDeibo

TheDeibo Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    TheDeibo
    If you know how to edit the plugin, yes. Otherwise, no.

If you want, I can do it for you. All you need to do is translate for me.
  5. Gatucraft

Gatucraft Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Rokito
    of course! Send me a inbox! Glad to help :D
  6. TheDeibo

TheDeibo Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    TheDeibo
    Ok. I inboxed you. Once you give me all the translations, I should be finished in no time.
  7. Gatucraft

Gatucraft Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Rokito
    hi! im having this issues right now, but i test the yml of XRulesX and its fine.

01.12 07:46:33 [Server] Server thread/WARNING RuntimeException: "yaml_parse(): reading error encountered during parsing: invalid trailing UTF-8 octet (line 1, column 1)" (E_WARNING) in "/jar/pocketmine_php5/src/pocketmine/utils/Config" at line 143
    01.12 07:46:33 [Server] Server thread/CRITICAL Unhandled exception executing command 'rules' in rules: yaml_parse(): reading error encountered during parsing: invalid trailing UTF-8 octet (line 1, column 1)
    01.12 07:46:21 [Server] Server thread/WARNING RuntimeException: "yaml_parse(): reading error encountered during parsing: invalid leading UTF-8 octet (line 1, column 1)" (E_WARNING) in "/jar/pocketmine_php5/src/pocketmine/utils/Config" at line 143
    01.12 07:46:21 [Server] Server thread/CRITICAL Unhandled exception executing command 'reglas' in reglas: yaml_parse(): reading error encountered during parsing: invalid leading UTF-8 octet (line 1, column 1)