Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Will Pocketmine ever work?

Comments in 'General Discussion' started by MrHollick, Jul 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linuzo

linuzo Active Member

Minecraft User:
    LINUZO
    Yeah it's going to be awhile until a productive playable version is released.. I too had many players complaining so I put our 0.9 server offline and invite people to downgrade to 0.8.1 to play online.. sadly not many people are playing online anymore for mcpe.. hope that changes soon..
    loginphp likes this.
  2. Elmo

Elmo Active Member

Minecraft User:
    optrusty
    Like @KnownUnown said, Dont like PocketMine-MP. Get bored with vanilla local servers or find an alternative, but it takes time to make these authentic server softwares
  3. Dutok

Dutok Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Dutok
    This is a really old thread - don't necro!
    PEMapModder and Smarticles101 like this.
  4. Elmo

Elmo Active Member

Minecraft User:
    optrusty
    @Dutok necro- comb. form

relating to a corpse or death: necromancy.

ORIGIN from Greek nekros ‘corpse.’
  5. Dutok

Dutok Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Dutok
    necroposting
    On a message board, posting something irrelevent on a really old topic to bring it to the top of the list topics. name comes from the fact that you are bringing it back from the dead, thus Necro. a practice common among n00blars.
    LDX, Elmo and PEMapModder like this.
  6. KnownUnown

KnownUnown Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    KnownUnown
    Gahh, stop tagging me pls i fan. I summon the power of @Intyre the integer, noble Integer, please close shut this thread!
    Dutok and LDX like this.
  7. codmadnesspro

codmadnesspro Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Codmadnesspro
    Mrhollick, your first section is actually quite correct and I suggest you either 1st read their terms of servces (ToS) and check to see if it has anything telling you that things maybe in beta or things maynot work then I would then ask them poilitely ask them to give a partial refund (Half of the money you paid). If then you don't get a responce because they don't want talk about refunds (Which some have done to me before) then submit a dispute for either half or the full amount of money.

I certailly agree partly agree on the animals and that don't spawn but it doesn't really affect gameplay at all without them. I've used villigers coming out on zac and mines server and they work fine because we don't need them to move :3.

You're proberly not used to coding so I guess we'll just have to let you get off that high horse you're on... It's not as simple as it looks, just open some of the files and see if you could code or even add animals for us! :D

Yes I DEFFIANTLY agree on that because mojang mcpe could have been released in a better way then just chucking small updates that don't do much differient, yet though they till haven't fixed crashing bugs that I still get.

I have a server with zac and we're trying to get it started now, it's good just to start installing pocketmine to get everything built and plugins made before the actual release so I suggest you do that also.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.