Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why Pocketmine are not adding new plugins?

Comments in 'General Discussion' started by Gatucraft, Apr 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SOFe

SOFe Banned

Minecraft User:
    Herobrine
    Remove what post?
  2. Jazzwhistle

Jazzwhistle Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    Awzaw
    I can't remember where it was exactly, but I saw Intyre telling people on IRC that he couldn't update some of the install instructions even though he'd asked Shoghicp a thousand times.
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  3. Hotshot_9930

Hotshot_9930 Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    HotshotHD
    Shogi's been gone for months, and hasn't even said hello to this community once or atleast attempted to make things better(or maybe i missed it). Either he's just too busy(which is highly unlikely, because writing a post doesnt take long), or he doesnt care. But it looks like he doesn't care about this place to me.
  4. SOFe

SOFe Banned

Minecraft User:
    Herobrine
    I deduce that his current job makes it inappropriate for him to participate in this project. In other words, he emerged and has been known for PocketMine, but he eventually has to drop PocketMine.
  5. basprohop

basprohop Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    basprohop
    List them and ill tell you why they are dead, I can tell you probably now most of them probably due to hosting issues
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  6. Tester_master

Tester_master Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Tester_master
    For example people have lives and don't need to be on there devices all the time and pocketmine does not even have a 14.0 .phar or beta 15.0 .phar they were always one version behind after the other one was released and there far from behind now and they never even were able to get to higher future builds while the news for what was going to be released was revealed so they would add it and all of that stuff even if they never heard news they could program everything while they had the chance yes everything in the game and in PC so just incade it all gets to PC someday
  7. Tester_master

Tester_master Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Tester_master
    He probably hasn't been working on the latest builds and genisys is modified now if pocketmine does not get a 14.0 build then pocketmine will die and there will be a better server software that is not modified version of this one not genisys not imagicalmine not clear sky not bukkitPE or any of that just one that is not modified version of anything
  8. Primus

Primus Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    PrimusLV
    @PEMapModder were posting same cartoons and he was the only one who did that.
  9. Hotshot_9930

Hotshot_9930 Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    HotshotHD
    PocketMine already has a 0.14 build.
  10. SOFe

SOFe Banned

Minecraft User:
    Herobrine
    Please give @PEMapModder the right to post xkcd, and to let other people know about xkcd, and please give me the right to love @PEMapModder, and to love @PEMapModder's habit of using xkcd to explain things, and to follow the same practice.

Moreover, in the programmer community, it is a very common practice to use xkcd. May I quote @deceit:

More chat logs:
    Jazzwhistle likes this.
  11. Jazzwhistle

Jazzwhistle Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    Awzaw
    It's understandable - nobody just appears from nowhere with zero plugins and understands the API as well as you do. You also share a love of chemistry, correct spelling, punctuation, and classical chinese literature... but don't we all ;-)
    Hotshot_9930, Legoboy0215 and Primus like this.
  12. SOFe

SOFe Banned

Minecraft User:
    Herobrine
    You hadn't yet known about my love for astronomy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.