Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weird Client bug thing

Comments in 'General Discussion' started by jython234, Jan 23, 2015.

1. jython234

jython234 Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    jython234
    Hey everyone.

First of all, I'm not sure what to call this thread, so that explains the name. Also, this is probably not in the right place, but there is no "MCPE Protocol" forum, so this was probably the best choice.

I have started work on a MCPE client, and came across this weird bug thing. It goes well all the way up to when I send my Login Packet (0x82), and my ClientHandshakePacket(0x13). Then, the server just stops. It works fine, commands work. But I recieve no more packets. Then, I stop the client, and after a few 20-30 seconds, the client's log pops up and says that I logged in, but got disconnected for timeout. I downloaded PacketLogger, and it logs my packets, and claims that the server sent LoginStatus (0x83) and the rest. But! They are never recieved! They don't show up in wireshark either! This is not a packet loss issue either, because I am using a test server on my computer (localhost to localhost). This also happens on every server I try. Is this some weird pocketmine bug?

Info:
    PocketMine - Dev build #950
    MagicClient Source code: https://github.com/jython234/MagicClient

Thanks for your help in advance.

- jython234
    iJoshuaHD likes this.
  2. jython234

jython234 Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    jython234
    Also, I tested my client against a vanilla game, and it worked FINE. I got login status and the rest too (plus some weird packets, probably mob data).
  3. Falk

Falk Staff Member Global Moderator

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Falkirknh
    Moved to general discussion.