Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Inactive Universe 1.0.0

Travel And Control The Universe!

1. Mat

Mat Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    matcracker
    What do you like to know too? xD
  2. DA_Swagnemite

DA_Swagnemite Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    DA_SWAGNEMITE
    The generator is the design on the map. For example superflat vs. default world generation. The options on the other hand I don't know about but included because it is a variable of PocketMines default generators. :)
    Mat likes this.
  3. coe0718

coe0718 New Member

Minecraft User:
    coe0718
    I can't get seeds to work. Can someone show an example on how to properly create a new world with a seed and a generator.

Sorry new at this and it's for my kids.
  4. iksaku

iksaku Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iksaku
    PocketMine doesn't have support for seeds, it only have a basic generator :p
    Comedyman937 likes this.
  5. coe0718

coe0718 New Member

Minecraft User:
    coe0718
    What are the different generators?
  6. iksaku

iksaku Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iksaku
    Right now, just Flat and Default, @Comedyman937 man already told that xD Check some posts above this :p
    Comedyman937 likes this.
  7. d3sperad0

d3sperad0 New Member

Minecraft User:
    l4p1s
    Hey there, I just installed this plugin hoping to get more than one world going on my server but I must be doing something wrong as I keep receiving the error: "[CRITICAL] Unhandled exception executing command 'universe create survival 12345 default' in universe: Class default not found
    16:01:59 [CRITICAL] ClassNotFoundException: "Class default not found" (EXCEPTION) in "/src/spl/BaseClassLoader" at line 122" It would seem the spot where I type the type of generator I want to use is the problem... for this run I used default, but it fails when I use FLAT as well... ideas?

edit: it would seem that by removing the 12345 (or seed) has allowed it to generate a new world... not to see if I can tp to it:)

edit2: worked! can tp to the new world (spawned in the ground, but punched my way out). Now, I'll keep messing around with it, but I was hoping to make this second world a survival one, while my hub world is in creative mode. Is that possible? Can I have the two worlds set to different game modes?
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
  8. Coolkiller4

Coolkiller4 New Member

Minecraft User:
    Cool