Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thread locked. Which rules were broken?

Comments in 'Forum Discussion' started by tnpxxsheepdog, Jun 29, 2014.

1. tnpxxsheepdog

tnpxxsheepdog Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    TNPXXSHEEPDOG
    Not trying to beat a dead horse here but a thread I created in the "General Discussion" section was locked and no reason was given. I checked up on the rules:

http://forums.pocketmine.net/threads/post-guidelines-and-rules.1770/

As far as I am concerned, no rules were broken and I believe it was in the correct section. If I was doing anything wrong, please correct me. Locking a thread and not giving a reason doesn't allow for learning on what to do next time.

Thanks
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2014
  2. shoghicp

shoghicp Staff Member PocketMine Team

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    shoghicp
    This thread has been moved from "General" to "Forum Discussion" because it was in the wrong section
  3. tnpxxsheepdog

Minecraft User:
    TNPXXSHEEPDOG
    Yikes. Sorry Shoghi!
  4. PEMapModder

PEMapModder Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    PEMapModder
    Before, I didn't know how to use IRC and there hadn't been "forum discussion" forum yet. I wanted to get support on changing my avatar, so I posted a thread at the "general discussion". However, @shoghicp locked and/or deleted my topic and gave me 1 or 2 warning point(s). (forgot) But until today, I still can't find any lines in the rules that I violate the posting rules. I mean, at that time, it said "forum suggestions and questions are OK".
    jojoe77777, iJoshuaHD and Tuff like this.
  5. tnpxxsheepdog

Minecraft User:
    TNPXXSHEEPDOG
    I don't mind that there ARE rules, I like them. They keep the forums under control. But when moderators are just locking thread and not saying why, how do we learn from that? I use forums for my network all day. And unless the answer is obvious, we say why we locked a thread.
    iFootball, PEMapModder and Tuff like this.