Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion Thanks PocketMine Team

Comments in 'General Discussion' started by Glitchmaster_PE, Jan 14, 2014.

?

Do you want to thank the PocketMine team?

1. Yes!

97.3%
  2. No, NEVER!!!!

2.7%
  1. Glitchmaster_PE

Glitchmaster_PE Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Glitchmaster_PE
    I thought that it would be suitable to post a discussion here just to thank the PocketMine team for their hard work! I know that they have school and jobs and all kinds of things to juggle. Yet they put together the great tool that is PocketMine-MP! I think they all deserve a huge thanks and it is well earned!
  2. unerds

unerds Redditor Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    unerds_
    i think i can speak on behalf of my small but growing reddit server community in saying thanks! - for putting all this together!

i'd throw money at you, but i'm usually nearly broke and coins would probably hurt.
    LDX likes this.
  3. tnpxxsheepdog

tnpxxsheepdog Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    TNPXXSHEEPDOG
    I really enjoy running a server (although the 8 year olds feed the trolls sometimes). I want to thank all of the team and developers. Keep up the great work!
    LDX likes this.
  4. NIM

NIM Active Member

Minecraft User:
    NIMGamingPRO
    We wouldn't be here today, non of us.
    LDX likes this.
  5. Darunia18

Darunia18 Staff Member Sectional Moderator

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    I want to thank the PocketMine development for all their hard work on creating and maintaining PocketMine and the site/forums. When I first started becoming a part of this community, I was at a time where I knew I wanted to pursue a career in computer programming, but I wasn't sure if I was any good and I felt like it didn't make sense to me. Then, I started looking at PocketMine, it's plugins, and soon after these forums started up and I started working to become part of this great community we have here. After a few months, I then decided that I really wanted to make my own plugins, so I learned some PHP, read plugin tutorials, read the code of other peoples' plugins, and read the wiki for event and function lists to understand better and I now know a lot more about programming than I did before. Granted, I am not the best by any means and I can't do much at this point, but just being able to make a small plugin has given me the confidence to continue pursuing this in the future and when I start looking into colleges soon. Thank you to all of the developers of PocketMine, as well as the plugin devs and all those to help make this community what it is!
    randall123459, LDX, Falk and 3 others like this.
  6. shoghicp

shoghicp Staff Member PocketMine Team

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    shoghicp
    :')
    LDX, xktiverz and Darunia18 like this.
  7. xktiverz

xktiverz New Member

Thank you so much, [​IMG] Staff Members for all of your hard work and effort! I <3 you all! :D
    LDX likes this.
  8. jython234

jython234 Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    jython234
    I would of helped, but I do not have much expirence with PHP CLI.
  9. PEMapModder

PEMapModder Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    PEMapModder
    I don't think anyone dares tapping the "No, NEVER!!!!" button...
    But really, I want to thank the PocketMine Team for providing this software, and the best chance for me to learn PHP and I love the Plugin Development forum.
    And of course most of all, the server software.
    LDX and xktiverz like this.
  10. LDX

LDX Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    I want to thank the PocketMine team for helping me get out of the closet. :3 I was about ready to give up all hope of ever getting web hosting and be stuck with my localhost Apache server on my desktop that's not connected to the Internet when I started writing PM plugins to pass the time. Now, I have a great laptop, unlimited web hosting, and a dad who supports it all. If it weren't for PocketMine, there probably wouldn't be any MCPE servers at all for 3-4 years until Mojang puts out an official server program. I also want to thank some people personally for the help, support, and kindness they have offered. I want to thank @Falk, for helping me with my plugin bugs recently, and being patient with my impatient requests for various things. I want to thank @shoghicp, for all the kindness he has shown in not banning me for my stubbornness, and for being just plain awesome. Lastly, I want to thank @Glitchmaster_PE, for all his help with my plugins' bugs, and helping me learn how the social Internet works. I also want to thank everyone I've ever met on the PocketMine forums, in PocketMine servers, and everywhere else related, for helping me to type at over 150 words-per-minute. =D YOU GUYS ROCK!!
  11. Let It Snow!

Let It Snow! Active Member

Minecraft User:
    LetItSnow_
    Aplause!!!! *clap clap* i would never have brought my server to life without you Pocketmine! I still to this day remember the day that i told my brother ihad a server, he wasnt impressed :p but it soon got to him and we started getting addicted to allthese wonderful creative plugins and, and all these unique members! To all the staff members thank you! My server is gone now. (internet) i'm not a perfect kid im quite demented! But all the fun i habe here is worth it ;)
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    randall123459, Darunia18 and LDX like this.
  12. jython234

jython234 Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    jython234
    I typed faster just by programming a lot :)
    PEMapModder likes this.
  13. LDX

Plugins:
    That's what I mean. XD I had stopped designing websites when I thought I would never get to put one up.
    xktiverz likes this.
  14. TheMoDragon

TheMoDragon New Member

Minecraft User:
    TheMoDragon
    Thank you PocketMine team. I thank you for getting me interested in learning PHP. In the middle of last year I found out what MCPE was and wanted to make a server for it. After searching in Google I came to this thing called PocketMine and I clicked the link. At the beginning all I did was download the installer and leave. Later when PocketMine.Net started using XenForo I saw that a lot of people helped each other by making plugins. After taking Glitchmast_PE's plugin tutorial I decided that PHP might be simple. I went to code academy and started learning PHP. Now I use PHP in my website and I use it for PocketMine servers. Thanks shoghicp, williamtdr, sekjun9878, and anyone else I missed (sorry if I missed you)

~TheMoDragon
    LDX and Darunia18 like this.
  15. Glitchmaster_PE

Glitchmaster_PE Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Glitchmaster_PE
    @Brandon15811 and @Intyre
    Falk likes this.
  16. TheMoDragon

TheMoDragon New Member

Minecraft User:
    TheMoDragon
  17. I_Is_Payton_

I_Is_Payton_ Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    I_Is_Payton_
    I want to thank the pocketmine team, I wouldn't necessarily not learn PHP, as I have been looking into it for a while, but I wouldn't have made friends with the pocketmine team and everyone else who enjoys my servers.
    Thank you, pocketmine team for my many months of enjoyment.
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
    xktiverz, LDX and Darunia18 like this.
  18. LDX

Plugins:
    YOU GUYS ROCK!!

Not quite as much as her, though. ↓↓↓ XD
  19. PEMapModder

PEMapModder Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    PEMapModder
    the best of pocketmine is the easy plugin support.
    Falk likes this.
  20. LDX

Plugins: