Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Small bug report: Wood planks

Comments in 'General Discussion' started by gilbert_at, Oct 25, 2014.

1. gilbert_at

gilbert_at New Member

Minecraft User:
    Gilbert
    Sorry, I don't want to register etc. at github for this. When I have mixed woods planks (like oak and birch), crafting anything is impossible. When I clean my inventory of eg. all birch wood planks, everything works (as far as implemented). It has been recreated by a friend.

Maybe someone wants to write this up at github, thanks.
    LDX likes this.
  2. gilbert_at

gilbert_at New Member

Minecraft User:
    Gilbert
    Addition: Drops from destroyed dirt blocks linger for a day on my server (so far).
  3. gilbert_at

gilbert_at New Member

Minecraft User:
    Gilbert
    My personal bug"fix" for the rather regular app crash: have the mcpe app in the corner of homescreen (iOS) so it 's under the thumb already http://i.imgur.com/8NJTI4Y.jpg . My host server is so fast, restarting the app and loading the world barely skips a beat.
  4. gilbert_at

gilbert_at New Member

Minecraft User:
    Gilbert
    Wheat grows, makes wheat bundles, makes bread, and can be eaten and heals, yay!

Bug: A full water bucket still shows an empty bucket in inventory and hotbar.

EDIT: Oh my, why isn't there any UPDATE news(822)?? Now I look dumb. Just a bit more than I am anyway...

So, the furnace forgets it's furnacing when I leave the UI. The chests still don't work for me (or should I dump all chests I have and make new ones?) And every odd other cobblestone stairs I get stuck standing within the stair block
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2014