Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated SimpleWorlds 0.3.1

Manage the MultiWorld system easily, load worlds on runtime, and export them.

1. elfin8er

elfin8er New Member

Minecraft User:
    elfin8er
    I see there are commands for exporting a PocketMine world to an MCPE world, but is it possible to import an MCPE world as a PocketMine world?
  2. LDX

LDX Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Yes, just extract the world files into the worlds folder and they will be converted.
  3. MrTiger

MrTiger Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Mrtiger
    Dont work :(
  4. freshkitty?

freshkitty? Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DaMelon
    When I use /swe it says the command does not exist. When I do /simpleworlds export no message at all comes back. My conclusion: export feature does not work
  5. TheOddgamer98

TheOddgamer98 New Member

Minecraft User:
    TheOddgamer
    All in all an Amazing Plugin! All works good, but often when I travel back to my main world (both commands or portal plugin) MCPE crashes and I need to rejoin. But then I am back in main world. Every player gets these PE crashes. So, could you maybe fix this? :)

Then 5 Stars again! :D
    freshkitty? likes this.
  6. TheOddgamer98

TheOddgamer98 New Member

Minecraft User:
    TheOddgamer
    Lol yes, just load the world on Pocketmine and it gets automatically ported :p
  7. Mr3Superfake

Mr3Superfake

Minecraft User:
    accountdeleted
    hey
    can i also use custom (downloaded)maps for multiworld thing?
    srry for bad english
  8. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Yeah
  9. TheOddgamer98

TheOddgamer98 New Member

Minecraft User:
    TheOddgamer
    Yes, it works, just copy your Custom Map into the Pocketmine Worlds folder and load it. :)
  10. Mr3Superfake

Mr3Superfake

Minecraft User:
    accountdeleted
    ok it worked thanks dude!
    i just forget to load the map first before tp xD
    TheOddgamer98 likes this.
  11. Jag

Jag Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Jag
    Corrupted world name issue.
    I wanted to report an interesting bug that might be related to simpleworlds (or it could be pocketmine).
    I run quite a few worlds on my server and have noticed that a few of them consistently get corrupted. I pretty much always have trouble with the same maps. Because of that I back up the maps on a regular basis. A little while ago, I noticed not only is one of the worlds corrupted, so are all of the back up copies when I reload them, which doesn't make any sense. So I changed the name of the map (from six to seven) and it was back to normal, no issue. When I say corrupted, I mean if you teleported to the world, there were no blocks at all, just space.
    Anyway not a big issue, since I can easily change the name of the world, but I wanted to pass it along.
    Jag
  12. hoyinm14mc

hoyinm14mc Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    hoyinm14mc
    What a good plugin! Just what i need!!
    Just one thing, can u change it - load the world first then load players.
    Otherwise player die when they teleport to another world.;)
  13. Harry

Harry New Member

Minecraft User:
    Frank_BOB
    I made a world a couple of days ago and I try and make a new world and it said it level loaded and I type /tp myname w2 then it saids "World Not Found" so i keep trying and it saids it again and again. If you are making the new update can you make more worlds and you can import worlds from your computer. thx :):(:(;)o_O
  14. bgbrandongomez

bgbrandongomez New Member

Minecraft User:
    bgbrandongomez
    I found a bug that causes a crash on exported worlds in MCPE. I wrote a Word Document to document the bug and it is stored at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XK6m2aDtkVpFwvnsCFv51XdlhlMUlhfB6v5iIzO29d4/edit?usp=sharing.

I had to link the document because it is too big for upload.

The document looks like this (but nicer) without the screenshots:
    The PocketMine MCPE Chest Crash Bug
    I highlighted what was wrong with the chests in bold below.

This bug report will contain the details of the bug. The bug can be created by adding
    an item to the chest. It does not matter if the chest was created in MCPE or on the PocketMine
    server, the bug still appears. Opening the chest after exporting the world in survival mode causes
    the bug. I cannot test in creative mode because I cannot figure out how to export to creative
    mode. Regardless of exported format, when the hex value for game mode is changed to creative,
    tapping the chests does not crash the game as the items are not accessed from the data file. When
    opening the chest, it will not crash until it is scrolled down to put the item on display if the item
    is at the bottom of the chest. Attempting to destroy the chest will crash MineCraft PE. Any
    chests added after exportation are not affected by this bug. Removing all items from the chest
    while still in PocketMine makes the chest usable again and a chest with items can have items
    added to it if the items from PocketMine are at the bottom out of view. However adding items
    will not fix the chest, it will just store the items added, but will crashed if scrolled down to the
    PocketMine items. This goes for any item, legitimate or not. This only happens on the exported
    world which was exported using SimpleWorlds. When the chest is viewed with PocketInvEditor the free version, it shows the items with 0 damage and type 0. It appears the SimpleWorlds plugin did not set the item type and damage properly. The plugin will have to be updated to fix this problem.
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  15. Marshal

Marshal New Member

Minecraft User:
    Youe
    Can someone walk me through loading another world plz that would help so much thx
  16. Marshal

Marshal New Member

Minecraft User:
    Youe
    Why
  17. Minetox

Minetox New Member

Minecraft User:
    Minetox
    You can load a Level with this code
    PHP:
    use pocketmine\level\Level
    $this->getServer()->loadLevel("YourWorld");  
  18. Marshal

Marshal New Member

Minecraft User:
    Youe
    Thx
  19. CD123XD

CD123XD New Member

Minecraft User:
    RinsibleRocket4
    I downloaded this plugin for my server but I don't know how use it lol XD can somebody tell me
  20. TheDeibo

TheDeibo Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    TheDeibo
    Please make a updated version for 9.5 ( or maybe 10) :p
    TheOddgamer98, xFlare and LDX like this.