Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated SimpleWorlds 0.3.1

Manage the MultiWorld system easily, load worlds on runtime, and export them.

1. IronPony

IronPony Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    1ron_pon3
    I had this problems, then I wiped my worlds, and all is good now.
  2. gabsx23

gabsx23 New Member

Minecraft User:
    gabsx23
    How do you wipe your worlds? =O
  3. IronPony

IronPony Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    1ron_pon3
    Delete all from the folder with worldname in pocketmine worlds folder.
  4. gabsx23

gabsx23 New Member

Minecraft User:
    gabsx23
    I can't delete my chunks... This world have structures by players =/

But thanks for this solution
  5. tnpxxsheepdog

tnpxxsheepdog Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    TNPXXSHEEPDOG
    So how would we add an autoload world in the config file? In between the brackets? Thanks, awesome plugin.
  6. Uland

Uland New Member

Minecraft User:
    uland96
    i need help using every time i make a world i go to load it and it says it can not be loaded why
  7. leeco

leeco New Member

Minecraft User:
    leeco

I would like some help too.

I typed simpleworlds generate world2 and it made the world but how do I get to it after that?
  8. leeco

leeco New Member

Minecraft User:
    leeco
    I need a step by step guide as I can generate a world but can't seen to TP to it.
  9. Ken Davis

Ken Davis New Member

Hi. I have PocketMine running on windows and have recently setup a Raspberry Pi server.
    I moved everything to the Raspberry Pi (I am using the Portal and SimpleWorlds plugings). I have about 10 worlds running.
    Everything seems to work the same on the Pi as in windows except most of the textures for the building are missing on the Pi. I had originally created the worlds on my iPad and then copied them to my windows PocketMine server. Everything worked except for the crashing when teleporting which has been spoken about ad nauseum. However, when I moved the world folders to the Pi, the building do not show correctly.

Any ideas?
    Ken
  10. LDX

LDX Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    *sigh* No matter what I do, I can't get it to work. I type "swg LDX FLAT Flat" into the console, it acts like it's generating a world, but there is no world file for it. I've tried TPing to the generated world, but it just tells me that world cannot be found. :(
  11. Justmike

Justmike New Member

Minecraft User:
    J70
    There doesn't appear to be a command to produce a list of all worlds that are currently loaded. Is this something that could be added to this plugin in a future release? For some reason there are a couple of worlds that don't appear to be loading even though I have correctly updated the array. Not sure what the deal is with this but here is an example.

I have the following autoload array.......

"autoload" => array ('mc','mv','mx','mz','pm','po','pi','pu','sa','to','we')

But on server start up I get the following notice

"[NOTICE] Level "pl" not found

which appears between the loading of level mz and level pm. Then level pi is not loaded.

The ripple impact is that if I don't catch this and someone attempts to leverage the teleporter I have set up to pi it will crash my server. Any ideas?
  12. shoghicp

shoghicp Staff Member PocketMine Team

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    shoghicp
  13. magister

magister New Member

Edit: Solved my own problem. I just need to add commas between worlds in the config file. Leaving my doofessness to help future doofesses.

Ignore this:
    Perhaps I am a moron, but I cannot figure out how to autoload more than one world. I load them all manually. If I put more than one world in the bracket on the config file, I get an error. Is it possible to autoload multiple worlds?
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  14. Pixelization

Pixelization New Member

Minecraft User:
    Pixelization
    I am probably a moron, but i cant seen to be able to figure out how to open the config.yml file and autoload worlds... i would appreciate help, and i would like to know if theres a progarm to use for opening it, or if its a command you type in. but please use extreme detail.
  15. HackerProMC

HackerProMC New Member

Minecraft User:
    HackerProMC
    Dear shoghicp,
    I have recently used your plugin 'SimpleWorlds' to generate a flat world. It says 'Loading complete' (or something like that). But when I do /tp hackerpromc Freebuild (name of the world) it says Could not teleport. At the matter of fact it didn't even generate the world? Bug or not?

Greetz,
    HackerProMC
  16. LongHaired

LongHaired New Member

Minecraft User:
    LongHaired
    Hey I'm having a problem with exporting a world.
    I do /sw export <name>
    So it exports and I goto /pocketmine/plugins/simple worlds/exports and it's there.
    And I put the world in my minecraft world and I can't open the world.
    Please help.
  17. LDX

LDX Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    You need to do "/tp hackerpromc w:Freebuild".
  18. Ender_77

Ender_77 New Member

Minecraft User:
    Ender_77
    Theres a bug where if i go from my only DEFAULT world to one of my FLAT worlds, and go back to it (or another world), my server crashes, or the app stops. can you reply and help?
  19. Rami0099

Rami0099 New Member

Minecraft User:
    Rami0099
    QUESTIONS! Running the command worlds are exported, but as I do to put this world to export on the server? is there any command to add exported this world? and another question, where the worlds are placed so they can be exported after putting the? please answer me with a basic vocabulary to understand, THANK YOU!
  20. jesusflores

jesusflores New Member

Minecraft User:
    Kuroudu
    when I do the /swl with my world name it says error couldn't load level? When I use the world generation command from the console I place the same level name for the last entry, however it wont load the file name with /swl? Help very much needed photo.PNG image.png securedownload.png