Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rankup plugin needed

Comments in 'Plugin Development' started by Sorashiro19, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Sorashiro19

Sorashiro19 New Member

Minecraft User:
    Sorashiro19
    Hello guys

I have a plugin request if u are gonna help me just email me in my Gmail account [email protected]

My plugin request is Rankup but more ranks and there's a prefixes and supported by pureperms.............
    the thing why I want the Rankup plugin that has more ranks because I want gamers to enjoy minecraft and I'm planning to don't tell it to others but to create more prison servers by using multiple devices and I want all players to enjoy minecraft too and there was only a few prison servers and the meagre is always full and the skullcraft is always offline because the ip was leak. I am not planning to hide the ip but I need to hide it first because I'm still creating the spawn and setting up the permission

Note: I'm not will gonna abuse the plugin but to hide it so that others will don't know to how to create but I want them to join because it's FUN to join and it's hard to create a server mostly setting the permission and the plugins that need so if u are up to my request pls email me in my google account [email protected]

The ranks and price and the prefixes are
    A: 20k
    B: 40k
    C: 80k
    :eek: 160k
    E: 320k
    Prefixes of a-e rank is 9
    F: 640k
    G: 750k
    H: 1m
    I: 1.4m
    J: 1.8m
    Prefix: &8
    K: 2m
    L: 2.5m
    M: 3m
    N: 3.5m
    O: 4m
    Prefix: &7
    P: 4.6m
    Q: 5m
    R: 5.6m
    S: 6.2m
    T: 7m
    Prefix: &6
    U: 8m
    V: 9m
    W: 10m
    X: 12m
    Y: 16m
    Prefix:&5
    Z: 18m
    Prefix: &4
    FREE: 20M
    PREFIX &9[&4F&3R&2E&1E&9]

PS: I hope that u will help me build a prison server for all of us players of mcpe I'm planning to create over 5 servers with 100 players with each servers

Thank You :)
  2. Sorashiro19

Sorashiro19 New Member

Minecraft User:
    Sorashiro19
    It's megape not meager sorry for it my phone has auto spelling and it will be a op prison server I hope all of you guys help ;)