Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PrizeWin 1.0.6

Awards your players automatically without the hassle of players abusing commands!

1. Grey

Grey New Member

Minecraft User:
    Deck52Pickup
    How to a edit the Area .yml without a file manager I'm using the pocketmine app to host a server. All I have a is the console.
  2. DjJakkiGlass

DjJakkiGlass New Member

Minecraft User:
    DjJakkiGlass
    Wait...what server hosting company do u have the server through?
  3. Grey

Grey New Member

Minecraft User:
    Deck52Pickup
    Plug pocketmine App on my iPhone
  4. JmesRiady

JmesRiady New Member

Minecraft User:
    JamesRiady
    I stil don't understand make a finish block like sign z[Finish] or bottom can you help me ?? Can you like make a video step by step i still noob
  5. dxm_hippie

dxm_hippie Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    XxDXM_hippiexX
    You must use TapToDo if you want to make automatic reward signs or blocks. After you have made the prize area with
    /pw add <any name you wish to choose here> and have the reward all set in the config (1 diamond is set by default) you use TapToDo command /t add pw%op prize <prize win area name you chose here> once you have done that command tap the block you wish give players a prize when they tap it.
  6. JmesRiady

JmesRiady New Member

Minecraft User:
    JamesRiady
    Thanks for information one more think how set permission??? My member can't tab the sign because permission
  7. dxm_hippie

dxm_hippie Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    XxDXM_hippiexX
    Thats what the %op is for :p if you do /t add pw prize <prize win area name you chose here> they wont have perms but with
    /t add pw%op prize <prize win area name you chose here> it will run the command as op so just dont make a block with /t add op%op $p XD %p gets the players name its all in the docs of TapToDo