Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Potential server scammer!

Comments in 'General Discussion' started by Goerick, Sep 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goerick

Goerick Active Member

Minecraft User:
    goerick
    I am saying that a person with the alias ThePMTeam is a potential scammer. He is on this forum with the alias of xstation, the company he claims to work with and also claims to work with any.tv and freedom.tv. His youtube channel is IosHaxs. He claims to be the third biggest youtube MCN, claiming that he will donate and host ads and even make a dedicated website for your server. All you need to do is sign a contract and give your rcon passcode to him. He lives in the UK and His name is Kyle Robertson. I am telling you DO NOT SIGN THE CONTRACT as it contains malicious statements. He is a fraud and a scammer. He donated to me via PayPal and took the funds out and start a claim on me. He also seems nice at first but starts to become demanding. I will give out his email and IP (but he may use a VPN although he send me funds in £). He claims to live in Scotland. My server isn't the only one. Beware!
    Smarticles101, ZenCloud and LDX like this.
  2. iamadpond

iamadpond Banned

Minecraft User:
    iamadpond
    Based on what I've heard from him before, from other people he's now permanently banned for scamming and fraud. Appeal on IRC if you ever read this.
    LDX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.