Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PocketMoney and SignShop plugins' problem?!

Comments in 'Plugin Development' started by andriux3000, Apr 3, 2015.

1. andriux3000

andriux3000 New Member

Minecraft User:
    andriux3000
    I have a problem with PocketMoney and SignShop plugins. That's what I get in console when my brother tries to get stone sword from the sign for free.
    Code:
    12:53:16 [CRITICAL] Could not pass event pocketmine\event\player\PlayerInteractEvent to SignShop v0.9.2: Argument 2 passed to PocketMoney\event\MoneyUpdateEvent::__construct() must be an instance of pocketmine\Player, null given, called in phar:///home/ec2-user/PocketMine-MP/plugins/PocketMoney_v3.2.1.phar/src/PocketMoney/PocketMoney.php on line 192 and defined on SignShop\EventListener\PlayerTouchEvent
    12:53:16 [NOTICE] InvalidArgumentException: "Argument 2 passed to PocketMoney\event\MoneyUpdateEvent::__construct() must be an instance of pocketmine\Player, null given, called in phar:///home/ec2-user/PocketMine-MP/plugins/PocketMoney_v3.2.1.phar/src/PocketMoney/PocketMoney.php on line 192 and defined" (E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR) in "/PocketMoney_v3.2.1.phar/src/PocketMoney/event/MoneyUpdateEvent" at line 29

HOW TO SOLVE THIS?!
  2. PEMapModder

PEMapModder Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    PEMapModder
    You should contact the author of SignShop.
  3. Primus

Primus Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    PrimusLV
    Check if it is'nt outdated! Are you using Pocketmoney instead of EconomyAPI? If so try EconomyAPI! Ouh it has a MassiveEconomy support too ;)
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2015