Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pocketmine control panel (made in java)

Comments in 'Tools' started by AntonioSanchezz, May 24, 2015.

1. AntonioSanchezz

AntonioSanchezz New Member

Minecraft User:
    ChunkyChunks
    I HAVE STOPPED WORKING ON THIS PROJECT BECAUSE I LOST INTEREST AND TIME, If you would like to continue or mod your own version of this go right ahead! :)

(It does not work at this time because i was working on adding the buttons a dynamically way instead of programming each button in. i stopped working half way, sorry about that)

Here is the java source code files: https://goo.gl/kb5yqQ

If you have an android device then that's great news! Because i'm currently working on an android app to control the server... From your phone ;)

I'm so sorry for the delay of development ,But now i am right back to work on it! ,And working hard on the next update! If you have any ideas or thoughts on something that could be added to this would be awesome!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B19YDO3uT0ClSFFqX0FhRHM1OWs/view?usp=sharing
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  2. GlaciercreepsMC

GlaciercreepsMC Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    GlaciercreepsMC
    Looking great! I'm surprised nobody's looked at this thread yet. Keep working on it!
    AntonioSanchezz likes this.
  3. Jaydenb1321

Jaydenb1321 New Member

Minecraft User:
    ItzBulkDev
    It looks great! I happen to be an HTML designer so I could help. But, would this have file managements and a console viewer?
  4. AntonioSanchezz

Minecraft User:
    ChunkyChunks
    now a console viewer would be easy, since the server makes a log file on everything that appears in the console. file managements if you mean by renaming, creating, and deleting files, that should not take too much time to make. and sure you can help, but there is one problem. while i was in such a hurry changing, my closet fell and knocked over my fish tank which spilt all over my computer :/ ... good thing i am getting a new laptop this july then i can start working on it again :)
    Dutok likes this.
  5. DunxandMinecraft

DunxandMinecraft Active Member

That looks cool. I am interested to test this when it is ready on my servers. Good Work!
  6. DunxandMinecraft

Is there a link I could use to download and install on my server.
  7. AntonioSanchezz

Minecraft User:
    ChunkyChunks
    Soon there will be, i just need to finish some things first.
  8. ProjectInfinity

ProjectInfinity Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    ProjectInfinity
    Can't share the rest of the project yet. But since there seems to be interest in the subject... Here's the design style you can expect.

[​IMG]
    64FF00 likes this.
  9. RekkuzaRage

RekkuzaRage Active Member

Minecraft User:
    RekkuzaRage
    Looks great! Can't wait to see more of the panel.
  10. ProjectInfinity

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    ProjectInfinity
    Should mention that it is not what the poster of this thread is working on and my project is going to be a far larger and commercial product when it is done.

It's goal is to be the ultimate control panel for MCPE and it should have most features you could even wish for.
    64FF00 and RekkuzaRage like this.
  11. AntonioSanchezz

Minecraft User:
    ChunkyChunks

Yours looks more beautiful than mine tbh
    I bet yours will do a better job at handling things too.
    I think I'm going to rewrite the whole project in java as windows, Linux, and apple computers can run it, I want it in java mostly because I can make the web server built in so then you dont have to download a compatible server for the os, also it will have an android app that I will be working on as soon as the project is fully working
    DunxandMinecraft likes this.
  12. ProjectInfinity

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    ProjectInfinity
    I am writing my panel in Python and it currently runs on Windows, Linux and OS X. It probably runs on BSD as well, but I haven't tried that yet.

The goal is to make something that both resellers and end-users can use, as a result I am writing an API that the Panel's GUI consumes as well, so whether you make your own implementation, it will function identically across any application or programming language.
    64FF00 likes this.
  13. DunxandMinecraft

All I need as soon as possible is a PocketMine control panel that me and my friend can use to manage our server hosting company. When do you think both of your panels will be available?
  14. AntonioSanchezz

Minecraft User:
    ChunkyChunks
    server hosting company? nice...
    I should have a basic functioning control panel maybe by the end of July or mid august (taking a while because of my old slow computer I'm using) also you should have java 8 installed on your physical or virtual computer(s)
  15. DunxandMinecraft

OK, thanks. I will tell my friend
  16. ProjectInfinity

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    ProjectInfinity
    PocketPanel is not about to be rushed out. We have a really extensive feature list that will be implemented before a public beta is available.

Don't hold your breath, I am taking my time making sure I do it right if I am to be asking for money for the end product.
    64FF00 likes this.
  17. 64FF00

64FF00 Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    64FF00
    *holds breath and dies*
    Legoboy0215 likes this.
  18. AntonioSanchezz

Minecraft User:
    ChunkyChunks
    So I have rewritten it in java, I've done more progress than I did writing it in php, its been five days so far. the web server works great too!. I'm still trying to figure out this problem that when the page is loaded, the client(some computer connected) sends a request with the headers as "null"... doesn't make much sense why it does but it crashes the server :(. also I made a better looking ui :);
    i should have a workable sever by the 20th! and I will update it over time with new stuff and better improvements
  19. Sal_

Sal_ New Member

Minecraft User:
    SaltheGamerYT
    Wow look awesome and user friendly, cant wait until its public! :)
    DunxandMinecraft likes this.
  20. DunxandMinecraft

@Sal_ Do you want to use one of these on your server hosting instead of Multicraft?