Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PocketDockConsole v0.0.14

Administer your server like never before -- Because RCON was so retro

1. Humerus

Humerus Staff Member Plugin Reviewer

Plugins:
    No problem, and I'll have to look into that for the next update! The beauty of this plugin is it is self reliant meaning you don't need to do anything other than installing the plugin to use it :)
  2. Humerus

Plugins:
  3. mariusbjornor

mariusbjornor Active Member

Minecraft User:
    MariusB
    Got a little problem.
    Installed PocketDock plugin, and first i change password in config file. that crashed the server. then i tryed to just use the one thats allready in config file. that worked for abit then crash again.

Update: Looks like its a known "To many files" error.. and this is the latest version of PocketDockConsole
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  4. iksaku

iksaku Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iksaku
    Where you editing the config file while the server was running?
  5. Bublz_654

Bublz_654 Active Member

I enter in password successfully and after a few seconds PocketDockConsole could not connect to the server. Please follow the install guide and ensure the server is on." That pops up... How to fix ?
  6. HotFireyDeath

HotFireyDeath Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    HotFireyDeath
    Can you update the Console? It appears error messages and I think it relates to the new 1.4.1 update for PocketMine.
    Specifically the error message:

Warning: pack(): Type N: too few arguments in phar:///Users/chen/Desktop/PocketMine Server/plugins/PocketDockConsole_v0.0.10.phar/src/PocketDockConsole/SocksServer.php on line 258
  7. Paradox

Paradox New Member

Minecraft User:
    Midnight_Shadow
    Shouldn't it be asking me for a password? I like the idea, but i'm experiencing that PDC is unable to connect to the server, even if in the real console it says successful connection? What is causing this? I can't give you an error, because it just pop-up that it cannot connect even though it show it connecting in the console? What does this mean? Thanks :)

EDIT: Oh, would it make a difference if I was using PocketMine-Soft?
  8. NML32

NML32 Active Member

Not sure why but all of a sudden today I just get a blank screen. I've tried Chrome and IE it seems it's only a problem on my PC as I can connect on my tablet. Any ideas where to start trouble shooting?

I running Windows 8.1 and Chrome.
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2015
  9. Humerus

Plugins:
  10. TrueBaccaAli

TrueBaccaAli Active Member

Hi, I need assistance and help regarding this plugin. I'm having troubles connecting to the console via http://<serverip>:<port>/ on a web browser (Google Chrome in this case), whenever I try to connect to it, it says "This webpage is not available", I've done everything right, I've port forwarded my server and installed the plugin but it still doesn't work. I've also tried combinations of my external and iP(four)v in the <serverip> and I've tried 19132 and 9090 as the <port>. Any help would be great, here is my port forward screen: http://gyazo.com/92a8a5b6e18adf4e643e562855d1bff5 I've probably done something wrong here though.
  11. Humerus

Plugins:
    PocketDockConsole works on a different port. You need to forward the port for PocletDockConsole. If you have not changed the config, this port will be 9090
  12. TrueBaccaAli

When I'm on the port forward screen what do I enter for the 'desitnation iP" box? and the protocol box? (three options: UDP/TCP, TCP and UDP). One last thing, when opening up the remote console from a web browser what do I put into <port>? Do I put my server port or the 9090 port? Thanks.
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
  13. Humerus

Plugins:
    You should select TCP as the protocol and put your local ip in the destination ip box. You use the 9090 port when attempting to access the console.
  14. TrueBaccaAli

Thanks dude, It works now :) But when I try to edit or upload files inside of the PDC, it says 2 lines of errors repeatedly, and when I open/edit files inside of the PDC , it's blank when it shouldn't be, a example is server.properties.txt, there should be text inside but there isn't when I open it up from the PDC.
    Code:
    2015-04-08 12:52:20 [CRITICAL] Could not execute task PocketDockConsole\RunCommand: file_get_contents(C:UsersAliDownloadsPocketMine-MPserver.properties): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
    2015-04-08 12:52:20 [WARNING] RuntimeException: "file_get_contents(C:UsersAliDownloadsPocketMine-MPserver.properties): failed to open stream: No such file or directory" (E_WARNING) in "/PocketDockConsole_v0.0.11.phar/src/PocketDockConsole/RunCommand" at line 112

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  15. Paradox

Paradox New Member

Minecraft User:
    Midnight_Shadow
    Constantly getting the "Cannot connect to server" error. It's not asking me for the password, it just freezes, and then pops up with the stupid error. I'm using 0.0.11. I've always had this issue? Any likely causes anyone?
  16. Paradox

Paradox New Member

Minecraft User:
    Midnight_Shadow
    I have port forwarded tcp/udp the port 12121. Is the port blocked or something? I've tried with the 9090 Port too. :(
  17. Humerus

Plugins:
    So the webpage loads perfectly?
  18. Paradox

Paradox New Member

Minecraft User:
    Midnight_Shadow
    Yes, I can click everything for about 30 sec, then the error happens
  19. Humerus

Plugins:
    Anything occurring in the PocketMine console?
  20. Paradox

Paradox New Member

Minecraft User:
    Midnight_Shadow
    Yes, it says successful rcon connection. That's it though