Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PocketDockConsole v0.0.14

Administer your server like never before -- Because RCON was so retro

1. Humerus

Humerus Staff Member Plugin Reviewer

Plugins:
    Yes, it does show both. I will fix that later today
  2. tnpxxsheepdog

tnpxxsheepdog Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    TNPXXSHEEPDOG
    Also be advised that the player list cuts out here and there. The console still runs fine but the sidebar is blank even when players are on. To fix this all you have to do is type a command and it seems to refresh the list and it comes back. Also the OP button list has a few stray strings, see this screenshot: http://puu.sh/bbIN1/520210cee1.png
  3. Humerus

Plugins:
    Hmm, i will have to check it later. That seems to be an issue with the json string.
  4. Andrey Nazarchuk

Andrey Nazarchuk Active Member

Minecraft User:
    digita1eclipse
    Can you add banip?
    And also file editing, or is that not possible
  5. LDX

LDX Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Great! I have one request, though. Can you make it so the first time you connect to it, it makes you set the password, then you hash the password before storing it, and not display the password in the console every time my server starts? I feel very insecure having my password visable like that.

Thanks!
  6. smudgefish

smudgefish New Member

Minecraft User:
    smudge
    Getting a pthreads error when I try to install this plugin. Looks very similar to the error I get when installing the current alpha of pocketmine and that was due to a third party change on the pthreads extension, fixed in current development build which I can install without error - could this be the same issue??

11:18:06 [INFO] Starting GS4 status listener
    11:18:06 [ERROR] An E_ERROR error happened: "pthreads detected an attempt to connect to a PocketDockConsole\Attachment which has already been destroyed" in "/src/pocketmine/utils/MainLogger" at line 149

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'pthreads detected an attempt to connect to a PocketDockConsole\Attachment which has already been destroyed' in phar:///usr/local/games/PocketMine-MP/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/utils/MainLogger.php:149
    Stack trace:
    #0 phar:///usr/local/games/PocketMine-MP/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/utils/MainLogger.php(149): pocketmine\utils\MainLogger::send()
    #1 [internal function]: pocketmine\utils\MainLogger->send('\xC2\xA74[ERROR] An E...', 'error')
    #2 phar:///usr/local/games/PocketMine-MP/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/utils/MainLogger.php(76): pocketmine\utils\MainLogger->send('\xC2\xA74[ERROR] An E...', 'error')
    #3 phar:///usr/local/games/PocketMine-MP/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/utils/MainLogger.php(117): pocketmine\utils\MainLogger->error('An E_ERROR erro...')
    #4 phar:///usr/local/games/PocketMine-MP/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/PocketMine.php(360): pocketmine\utils\MainLogger->log('error', 'An E_ERROR erro...')
    #5 phar:///usr/local/games/ in phar:///usr/local/games/PocketMine-MP/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/utils/MainLogger.php on line 149
    11:18:06 [EMERGENCY] An unrecoverable error has occurred and the server has crashed. Creating a crash dump

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RuntimeException' with message 'pthreads detected an attempt to connect to a PocketDockConsole\Attachment which has already been destroyed' in phar:///usr/local/games/PocketMine-MP/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/utils/MainLogger.php:149
    Stack trace:
    #0 phar:///usr/local/games/PocketMine-MP/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/utils/MainLogger.php(149): pocketmine\utils\MainLogger::send()
    #1 [internal function]: pocketmine\utils\MainLogger->send('\xC2\xA7c[EMERGENCY] ...', 'emergency')
    #2 phar:///usr/local/games/PocketMine-MP/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/utils/MainLogger.php(64): pocketmine\utils\MainLogger->send('\xC2\xA7c[EMERGENCY] ...', 'emergency')
    #3 phar:///usr/local/games/PocketMine-MP/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/Server.php(1947): pocketmine\utils\MainLogger->emergency('An unrecoverabl...')
    #4 [internal function]: pocketmine\Server->crashDump()
    #5 {main}
    thrown in phar:///usr/local/games/PocketMine-MP/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/utils/MainLogger.php on line 149
  7. codmadnesspro

codmadnesspro Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Codmadnesspro
    By the looks of it you already have a server running on the same port?
  8. smudgefish

smudgefish New Member

Minecraft User:
    smudge
    Yes.... thanks for the help, but this error occurs on restarting the server so no config file yet generated and I can't actually give the plugin another port to work through, so not sure I can do anything about that? Unless I don't understand how to install plugins correctly of course.
    LDX likes this.
  9. DovahDoVolom

DovahDoVolom Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DovahDoVolom
    Try temporarily changing the port of the server
    LDX likes this.
  10. smudgefish

smudgefish New Member

Minecraft User:
    smudge
    Tried it and I get exactly the same error.
    I really appreciate your help - any other ideas?
    LDX likes this.
  11. codmadnesspro

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Codmadnesspro
    Remove the configs and the pocketdockconsole phar and redownload and upload but not the config?
  12. smudgefish

smudgefish New Member

Minecraft User:
    smudge
    Did that and got the same error again, sorry.
  13. codmadnesspro

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Codmadnesspro
    What pocketmine version?
  14. smudgefish

smudgefish New Member

Minecraft User:
    smudge
    version: Implementing API version 1.6.0 for Minecraft: PE v0.9.5 alpha protocol version 18
    Hope that helps
  15. ian351c

ian351c New Member

I'm getting the same error as @smudgefish... Running:
    This server is running PocketMine-MP version Alpha_1.4dev-707 "絶好(Zekkou)ケーキ(Cake)" (API 1.6.0)

I've tried reinstalling the plugin, deleting the config, etc. All without success. I've also tried removing all my other plugins. Any help would be appreciated, I love this plugin!
    LDX likes this.
  16. iJoshuaHD

iJoshuaHD Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iJoshuaHD
    the same error too:

Code:
    RuntimeException: pthreads detected an attempt to connect to a PocketDockConsole\Attachment which has already been destroyed in phar:///imcpe/v2/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/utils/MainLogger.php on line 190

Call Stack:
        0.9484   13697640   1. pocketmine\Server->exceptionHandler() phar:///imcpe/v2/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/Server.php:0
        0.9485   13698344   2. pocketmine\utils\MainLogger->logException() phar:///imcpe/v2/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/Server.php:1996
        0.9485   13702048   3. pocketmine\utils\MainLogger->log() phar:///imcpe/v2/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/utils/MainLogger.php:139
        0.9485   13702048   4. pocketmine\utils\MainLogger->critical() phar:///imcpe/v2/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/utils/MainLogger.php:155
        0.9485   13702744   5. pocketmine\utils\MainLogger->send() phar:///imcpe/v2/PocketMine-MP.phar/src/pocketmine/utils/MainLogger.php:72

04:13:29 [EMERGENCY] An unrecoverable error has occurred and the server has crashed. Creating a crash dump

weird thing is, it doesnt create a dump crash.
  17. Humerus

Plugins:
    I've fixed the issue. I am currently working on a few new features before I publish the new release.
    DovahDoVolom and LDX like this.
  18. ian351c

ian351c New Member

Cool! Looking forward to it.
    LDX likes this.
  19. DovahDoVolom

DovahDoVolom Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DovahDoVolom
    Oooh any spoilers u can give as to what will be added.....?
  20. Humerus

Plugins: