Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved Plugin not found by pocketmine?

Comments in 'Plugin Development' started by megamichiel, Nov 3, 2015.

1. megamichiel

megamichiel New Member

Minecraft User:
    WorkThatBench
    Hello,

I recently started going into pocketmine development, but I came by an obstacle that I don't know how to fix.
    Basicly, when I export my plugin into a phar file (IDE Eclipse Mars) and put it in my plugins folder, the server does nothing: It doesn't print anything in the console about it being maybe in a wrong format, plugin.yml being incorrect or any issue, nothing... I was wondering if anyone knew what could possibly cause this?

Thanks,
    megamichiel
  2. megamichiel

megamichiel New Member

Minecraft User:
    WorkThatBench
    @Gamecrafter
    I put it through a php validator and it gave me no errors, here's the code if you want to see it:
    http://pastebin.com/vxRjFpPb
    Note: I know enable/disable messages aren't required but just to get a hang of the logging.
  3. iksaku

iksaku Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iksaku
    A PHP validator does not check the code properly, they just "execute and wait for errors", instead, Pocketmine has a plugin folder structure that you need to follow
    Gamecrafter likes this.
  4. megamichiel

megamichiel New Member

Minecraft User:
    WorkThatBench
    @iksaku this is my file structure (PocketMine ís in my external sources) and this is my plugin yml. I think some stuff would show up in console if something like that went wrong, wouldn't it?
  5. CraftYourBukkit

CraftYourBukkit Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    CraftYourBukkit
    Where's the src folder? You also forgot "applications" in the plugin.yml at "main".
  6. megamichiel

megamichiel New Member

Minecraft User:
    WorkThatBench
    @CraftYourBukkit the "applications" is the src folder, the IDE gave it the name applications when creating the project after they asked me to put the project files in the project's directory or in another directory, and it became applications. I tried putting applications\ before it but it did not change anything.
  7. CraftYourBukkit

CraftYourBukkit Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    CraftYourBukkit
    It has to be src, not applications.
  8. megamichiel

megamichiel New Member

Minecraft User:
    WorkThatBench
    @CraftYourBukkit
    I object!
    In a project, you can add as many "source" directories as you want, even though they aren't named "src", you just need to go to the project properties and change source folders.
    I'm gonna try a different IDE in a bit, and see if that affects anything. I'm gonna start with the IDE mentioned in the official plugin tutorial.
  9. megamichiel

megamichiel New Member

Minecraft User:
    WorkThatBench
    ==Problem solved==
    Took a quick glance at a youtube video, I apolagise CraftYourBukkit, I think I misunderstood you, because for DevTools I dó need a src folder. I understand what was wrong