Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival PlotCraft BETA 0.3 [Survival PvP Protected Anti-Grief Strongholds Mines Caves Libraries Shops Money]

Comments in 'Servers' started by DopeteK, Apr 8, 2014.

1. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Your attitude leads me to believe you might be a problem player but i am willing to unban you and let you have your plot if you can tell me here what you need to be in your own party. Otherwise it is just going to be the same problem. I could see exactly what you were doing from the console and the mistake you were making.

This is a BETA for me to collect information. You are required to read and understand all the commands and processes as this is intended to be a server that needs no admin.
  2. Shaywolf101

Shaywolf101 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    ShayWolf101
    Sorry I'm have dyslexia so I was trying to read the email, I just wanted to create my party and call it wolves, but like I said, it told me I was already in one and what's a problem player
  3. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK

I am also dyslexic. In fact so dyslexic I went clubbing and took an F. This does not however prevent me from slowly reading information and following instructions. See if you can work this out, you are wearing a space suit. It has a big white helmet and back pack and it totally covers your body and head. You are asked to put another space suit on. What do you do before you put the new suit on?
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  4. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    A less abstract way to ask the same thing. You have dirty socks on. You need to put clean socks on. What is the process required? You clearly have not read the section about joining a party and have not ready the party commands. Being dyslexic allows you to think in creative way that others can't. Don't blame your lack if inteligence on dyslexia. A trouble user is a player that constantly asks for help regarding matters tht are already documented. Again I am forced to repeat that this is a BETA server and it is here for ME not YOU. I don't care if you can not play. I do not care if you feel slighted. I do not care if think the server sucks. What I do care about is gathering the information I need to release a final version of PlotCraft. I can achieve this goal by allowing users with the sense to read and follow instructions to play and give no tine to those that can't and ask for help. You are definitely a trouble player more concerned with voicing you view and arguing your case than actually reading the extremely simple instructions. I think you should slow yourself down and go back to the first page of this topic and start reading. I will NOT be giving you a plot but you are welcome to apply to build and join a team. I'm not trying to be nasty I'm just being direct.
  5. iJoshuaHD

iJoshuaHD Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iJoshuaHD
    calm down
    DopeteK likes this.
  6. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Umm I am calm and the user is neither a troll or a griefer and I think you are mistaking my to the point wording as anger. You have also managed to miss the part where I say I'm not trying to be nasty and the user is welcome to apply to build and join a team. I can understand your confusion though as many take assertiveness as aggression.
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    TheRealJ2KK2J likes this.
  7. TheRealJ2KK2J

TheRealJ2KK2J Active Member

Minecraft User:
    J2KK2J
    So anyone willing to help me find the secret path in the lake. DopeteK has hidden it too well for me! Also i cant drown with my iron armor idk y but yea
  8. Romulous

Romulous New Member

Minecraft User:
    Romulous
    I am not sure if it is a secret path in the lake or to the lake. If it is under water it would take a long time because I imagine I would need a shovel to clear the passage, all the while trying not to drown. But if it takes that much effort, there must be some killer loot there. :D
  9. TheRealJ2KK2J

Minecraft User:
    J2KK2J
    i know where it is im just not gonna say where
  10. TheRealJ2KK2J

Minecraft User:
    J2KK2J
    lol jks i never found it
  11. BenjaminChen

BenjaminChen New Member

Minecraft User:
    CHN_Benjamin
    I know where they are, but its easy to lost my way... i found the strong hold, revene, library, jails, and mineshafts, i know where the lake is but just never bother to dig down..... i was lost in the strong hold for 2 actual real life hours, so i am not confident about going back.....
  12. TheRealJ2KK2J

Minecraft User:
    J2KK2J
    The hidden path in the lake?
  13. BenjaminChen

BenjaminChen New Member

Minecraft User:
    CHN_Benjamin
    i didnt really find the path, i dig my way down
  14. BenjaminChen

BenjaminChen New Member

Minecraft User:
    CHN_Benjamin
    btw, who are you in game??
  15. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    I can not understand why someone that found the secret passage would keep looking for the passage............
  16. TheRealJ2KK2J

Minecraft User:
    J2KK2J
    Cause I want to find the loot that there might be and not share it lol
  17. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    I had to ban ShaddowStriker today for hacking. He broke in to my account, tried to op himself, give himself diamonds and money. I am wondering how someone who couldn't work out the commands by checking online could crack an account. I always leave my server with my gamemode in adventure and deoped so that some idiot hacking accounts can't do anything.
    TheRealJ2KK2J likes this.
  18. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Want his plot TheRealJ2KK2J? Number 9, comes with lots of free stuff.
  19. TheRealJ2KK2J

Minecraft User:
    J2KK2J
    Sure I'll take it
  20. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    You can have 12 instead, it is bigger. Hopefully it will stop you from asking me questions.......