Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival PlotCraft BETA 0.3 [Survival PvP Protected Anti-Grief Strongholds Mines Caves Libraries Shops Money]

Comments in 'Servers' started by DopeteK, Apr 8, 2014.

1. BenjaminChen

BenjaminChen New Member

Minecraft User:
    CHN_Benjamin
    hey, i think you are looking at this, but can you tell them to stop can get my stuff back
  2. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    They were punished.
  3. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    You used blocklauncher to join from what I can tell. Why would you jump in the punishment pit as soon as you start and why would you not read the help nodes?

Players that jump straight in to the pit often get banned right away. What is your in game name? Stupid names also get banned.

That is you right?

01:57:19 [INFO] J2KK2J[/xxxxxxxxxx:xxxxxx] logged in with entity id 380 at (plotcraft-beta0.3, 117, 65, 122)
    01:57:20 [DEBUG] Unhandled 0x86 Data Packet for Client ID -1624210124: Array
    (
    [time] => 448664045
    [started] => 0
    [length] => 6
    [id] => 134
    [counter] => 3
    [packetName] =>
    )
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  4. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    There is a long first post. I think you should read it maybe. You should also note that I love to ban and I ban people that ask for help that is within the game already. There is a topic here and help nodes at the spawn and when someone gets a plot or build rights they get an email.

I can not see how you came to the conclusion that you should post a reply here asking for a plot.
  5. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    So I was correct, you are a modder :)

A modded blocklauncher can use scripts on a server. I shall unban you. Play nice and make sure you read all of the topic first. You may be impatient but I don't tolerate avoidable mistakes.
  6. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    I will run my server however I want thank you. I think you will find this is a BETA so it is here to serve me not the user. I can and will ban anyone I choose because I am the one that put the time, energy and thought in to creating this server and I don't want it to go to waste because of a modder. I do regular backups but what about the players work lost in between a backup?

I don't think you will get on well on this server but we shall see.
  7. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Regardless of your reasons my decision stands. If you wish to be a valid user do so if not please stop airing your grievances here.
  8. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    You can only do that if you register to build or own a plot. (The first post does kinda mention this a little bit)

It is 3.am for me and I will not be processing any applications until sometime tomorrow. I already don't want to give you a plot for reasons I do not publicly want to go in to but you are welcome to apply to build. I will not accept builders unless they have found a team to join. Plot owners are team leaders. (This information was not in the first post but will be added on the next update)

Are you sere you read all the first post and understand it?
  9. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Ok you have clearly not read and understood this topic. You have completely missed the point and have wasted my time. Please do not reply again. You were asked not to air your grievances in this topic.
  10. BenjaminChen

BenjaminChen New Member

Minecraft User:
    CHN_Benjamin
    Hey, this is CHN_Benjamin. Why are you kept kicking me for flying? I have no mods, not cheat or hack! I am not flying, will you unban me please if you did. thank you, i do enjoy the server
  11. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Sleep kicking, that's a new one. I have not kicked you, the server did.
  12. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Server closed for 6 hours
  13. BenjaminChen

BenjaminChen New Member

Minecraft User:
    CHN_Benjamin
    It has been over 6 hours, still not on. Waiting.......
  14. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK

Sorry, I have been having problems moving the server. I will be posting a new 24/7 IP address for the server really soon.
  15. BenjaminChen

BenjaminChen New Member

Minecraft User:
    CHN_Benjamin
    Ok, so will it be a new thread or you will just change the content in the first post??
  16. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    I will just post the new IP address here and in the first post. It is the same world just hosted on another server.
  17. BenjaminChen

BenjaminChen New Member

Minecraft User:
    CHN_Benjamin
    Cool, i hope to see all you soon. BTW, my team and the scary_creeper101's team are allias now. and when i tap on the node for open a shop, it says that plot owners cant own a shop right now.....
  18. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    The new address is 178.32.221.212:19132
  19. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Plot owners can not make shops. I will be adding this to the first post soon. The way it is at the moment is once a plot owner has an expensive house made of brick and stone and they have a team of at least five and a room for each player on the plot they can apply for a spot in the market. I have not made the apply plugin or rules yet but you have lots of time to make your plots hot and fill a team. Don't forget that plots are protected 100 blocks up and 10 down.
  20. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Is anyone constantly being kicked from the server or is it just me?