Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival PlotCraft BETA 0.3 [Survival PvP Protected Anti-Grief Strongholds Mines Caves Libraries Shops Money]

Comments in 'Servers' started by DopeteK, Apr 8, 2014.

1. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    I know mate :) You have taken a lot of abuse from me from the start so you have earned a study break. I told you I an A+ A hole and this is what the A+ represents.
    Last edited: May 8, 2014
  2. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    There is a list of the plugins used in the first post.
  3. TheRealJ2KK2J

TheRealJ2KK2J Active Member

Minecraft User:
    J2KK2J
    Thanks mate!i just hope to be able to play the server when its full released!
  4. Romulous

Romulous New Member

Minecraft User:
    Romulous

Too bad to see you go. It would have been cool to have opposing greenhouses on our "street".
  5. TheRealJ2KK2J

Minecraft User:
    J2KK2J
    lol im not leaving the server im just saying dopetek can give it to someone else lol ill be on it in a month or 2
    DopeteK and Romulous like this.
  6. Romulous

Romulous New Member

Minecraft User:
    Romulous
    What is 0.4 going to be like? Will there be different gameplay options or new features to the server? Or is it more of smoothing out the edges so to speak?
  7. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    I am messing with a whole bunch of ideas. I think I will have to close plotcraft when 1.4 comes out though so that everything can be updated. With the news of strongholds and other stuff coming to 0.9.0 I have to do a lot of redesign. Don't worry, your plot will be safe. If you have any ideas or wants message them to me. I have just seen Lambos screenshots and I like the central portal he has and want to emulate it. It was actually the sort of thing I first planned but felt it was a better idea to just people join and look around in the BETA.
    Romulous likes this.
  8. MrPasha

MrPasha New Member

Minecraft User:
    MrPasha
    I have a lot od ideas but i need a gamemode on tour server so i can do spawn or shop on my server (that doesnt work) build it so i can build it again so pls lat me have gamemode and i will help :)
  9. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    I'm sorry but you seem to have misunderstood. I was asking an experienced and trusted user of PlotCraft if he had any ideas that could improve the experience he has has so far. Ideas do not require a gamemode change they only require thought and experience. I feel (without wishing to insult you) that your grasp of English is not good enough to relay any improvement you may conceive. Given the fact that you do not own a plot or have build rights meaning that you haven't actually played on the server, I don't really think I could use your input. You are very welcome to produce some ideas and if they are any good I will be more than happy to implement them and give you full credit. Sorry for the misunderstanding my friend.
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
  10. TheRealJ2KK2J

Minecraft User:
    J2KK2J
    you can improve on the shops I buy a lot of sand and it takes time to process and sometimes I d/c!
    DopeteK likes this.
  11. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Yeah I am going to sell basic blocks in large amounts. 100 dirt for $100 for example.
    TheRealJ2KK2J likes this.
  12. MrPasha

MrPasha New Member

Minecraft User:
    MrPasha
    Can i paste you my world (Are the buildings grona be there IF yes i would pastÄ™ you a world with my hole spawn) spawn and shop ;)
  13. MrPasha

MrPasha New Member

Minecraft User:
    MrPasha
    Sory for my english but im polish and my tablet always corect my words to polish and thats ... But i asked for plot on that command and i forgot password so can you rstart my password i would be thankfull . I know im not a plotcraft a lot cause my password and i can build it for you on survival to or jest give you the world IF the buildings Gona be on it ;)
  14. TheRealJ2KK2J

Minecraft User:
    J2KK2J
    Do like 64 Dirt price 32 dirt price 1 dirt price! it would make it a little better :D
  15. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    I really don't know what you are asking. If you are asking for a plot you must enter the server and apply.
    I don't know what you mean by pasting your world but if you mean use world editor to put a chunk of your world in to my world it is a big fat no.
    If you mean give you a template of my server to run with your world again it is a big fat no.

If anyone can understand what is being asked please let me know or if any of you are Polish then please ask him in Polish here what he is asking for.
    If you MrPasha would like to make your request in Polish I will try to translate it.

But in short I am giving you nothing and there are no short cuts to owning a plot and I require no one to build server items or change the layout of the world in any way shape or form. Your suggestions are not required either until you are an experienced plot owner and regular user and can write in English to a level that wont take me forever to understand.

Thank you for your interest though
  16. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Huh???
    Romulous likes this.
  17. TheRealJ2KK2J

Minecraft User:
    J2KK2J
    Like buy 64 Dirt for a price and 34 dirt for a price