Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Place function

Comments in 'Plugin Development' started by Irish, Jun 4, 2016.

1. SOFe

SOFe Banned

Minecraft User:
    Herobrine
    Have you asserted the presence of a chest tile at that position?
  2. CrazedMiner

CrazedMiner Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    CrazedMinerYT
    What's the point of giving incorrect answers to people? If you don't know what you're talking about, don't talk about it. The forums are for people that want help from others than know what they're talking about, not from some random kid that likes Minecraft and thinks he knows everything.
  3. CrazedMiner

CrazedMiner Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    CrazedMinerYT
    Whilst it may not have anything to do with the thread and it's question itself, spreading incorrect information throughout the forum no matter what it is, is bad. What if someone is just scrolling through the forums and sees you spreading lies about chests being invisible if they aren't linked with a chest tile, this person will now assume they must always link a chest tile with a chest block in order for any client to see a chest. This is just an example of how one small little mistake (or lie) can lead to other people being mislead, Tis is why people speak up about incorrect information.

This is just one of the many times I've seen you post misleading information, I shouldn't have to point out where else you've done it as you already know.
  4. SOFe

SOFe Banned

Minecraft User:
    Herobrine
    It was true before (maybe a few versions before). Why don't you go searching through the old threads then? Furthermore, back to the ultimate problem, what's the meaning of creating a chest block without creating an associated tile? For decoration? Even if it is for decoration, you have to have appropriate action when a player clicks on the chest block.

Please point these mistakes out. Apart from the possibly wrong (not even proved) problem about chests, I don't see any mistakes I have made on this website at all.
    Extreme_Heat and Gamecrafter like this.
  5. Irish

Irish Active Member

Minecraft User:
    _Irish_
    The chest was an example, I'm trying to use it with other tiles. Because even after creating the tile and adding the tile it still is invisible.