Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not exactly new here.

Comments in 'General Discussion' started by HellaStrider, Jul 17, 2014.

1. HellaStrider

HellaStrider New Member

Minecraft User:
    Stridezz
    Hello! My name is HellaStrider. You all have probably forgotten about AlphaDelta, because he hasn't been here since about Christmas (last year) I assume.
    AlphaDelta is my old account, and the reason I made a new account is because I don't go by AlphaDelta anymore, and other smaller reasons.

Why I stopped coding PHP and going on PocketMine in the first place is because I "raged." I had Windows XP, and a wireless keyboard. Around that time PHP had dropped support for WinXP, and the keyboard had a horrible connection to it's receiver, so coding was a pain to do. Now I have a Windows 8.1 laptop, a good wireless mouse, and 2 screens, so I'm fit to do stuff I have been wanting to do.

I'm coding a Java game, and when I was downloading Eclipse, I saw a download for PHP Developers, and it reminded me of PocketMine. I did have multiple plugins being made, such as a new iControlU and Essentials. But, there's a new API, and I have no idea how to transfer my plugins to that API.

Anyways, I'll see you around.
  2. codmadnesspro

codmadnesspro Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Codmadnesspro
    You're not allowed 2 accounts on forums, you could of asked a staff member to change your username.
  3. iamadpond

iamadpond Banned

Minecraft User:
    iamadpond
    You are if you publicly announce it and agree to have us ban/close the other one, as long as you have no infractions still active on the old account.