Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Skyblock server, looking for admins/staff

Comments in 'General Discussion' started by b3builder, Oct 6, 2014.

1. b3builder

b3builder Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    b3builder
    Hey,

I've spent the last couple of days configuring a Skyblock server. It's now at a stage where people could start testing it out.

Here's the stuff that needs to get done before a wider "launch" of the server:
    [X] Hosting on a stable 24/7 server that can scale (AWS r3.large)
    [X] Basic plugins for admin / user control (AlwaysSpawn, CustomRanks, MoreCommands, SimpleMessages, SimpleWarp, TouchHome, xSudo, XYZ)
    [-] Player economy addons
    [-] Voting addons / incentives, registering server on various sites
    [X] Island grid with basic material to build Skyblock
    [-] Grief protection
    [-] Automatic island generation (currently users need to be assigned an island manually)
    [-] Good looking spawn area
    [-] New player instructions and rules
    [-] Challenges/quests for a fun progression through Skyblock, including leaderboard
    [-] Fix Cobblestone generators (currently broken in 1.4 for some reason, lava doesn't flow)
    [-] Get a domain name (any suggestions on name?)
    Feel free to check out the server on 54.235.144.114 port 19132. I'll put up warps to some fresh islands. Please don't abuse/scam/grief. Remember, this is very early testing!

If you want to contribute, please let me know what you can do. I would love to get some people involved in making this happen...!

/b3builder
    GMJava likes this.
  2. iJoshuaHD

iJoshuaHD Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iJoshuaHD
    EvolSoft, MCPEPIG and keralis like this.