Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated NetherQuick 2.3

Go to a Nether world when a certain block is tapped!

1. Darunia18

Darunia18 Staff Member Sectional Moderator

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
  2. SimpleHero

SimpleHero New Member

Minecraft User:
    Shooterbeast
    Does it spawn pigman?
  3. Glitchmaster_PE

Glitchmaster_PE Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Glitchmaster_PE
    No, PocketMine currently does not support mobs
  4. SimpleHero

SimpleHero New Member

Minecraft User:
    Shooterbeast
    Why, it should support mobs and its part of the game.
  5. Glitchmaster_PE

Glitchmaster_PE Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Glitchmaster_PE
    You need a MobAI to make mobs move, it is not easy
    SimpleHero likes this.
  6. Darunia18

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    Mobs are one of the hardest things to add because of their AI. It's not like a block where you can just add it's texture, item ID, if it listens to gravity, it's light level, and a few other properties. With mobs, you have to pretty much program a brain for each different mob, and also write it in a way so that plugins can use the API. It's a lot of work and I have so much respect for what the developers have done so far. They've done an outstanding job at adding what they have so far! I just know it's going to be pretty bad to add mobs, infinite worlds (and it's generation), and redstone when those are all released. Good luck to all of the PocketMine developers and rant over :p
    SimpleHero likes this.
  7. SimpleHero

SimpleHero New Member

Minecraft User:
    Shooterbeast
    Ok. Thank you
  8. BlinkSun

BlinkSun Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    BlinkSun
    I worked on it to make it compatible with the 1.3 PM Where can I put this update ?
    The pattern and the block array can be now customizable from the config file.
    If you use the default pattern for the Nether Reactor, the Nether cube of netherrack ll appear in the world but, I dont know why netherrack isnt saved in the world in the alpha 1.3 pm. Well, all those netherrack ll disapeare when you ll come back to the world. In the nether map, thing to bring stuff to build another nether reactor pattern to come back to the default world. Voila !

Attached Files:

9. Njls Yoshi

Njls Yoshi New Member

Minecraft User:
    NjlsYoshi
    Is this plug-in still working as of PocketMine-MP Alpha 1.3.12? The resign I ask is it seems to not be working on my server, when I touch the implemented block it does nothing. Any ideas?
  10. Njls Yoshi

Njls Yoshi New Member

Minecraft User:
    NjlsYoshi
    Never mind; used BlinkSun's version. However, it wont send me back to the main world? Error with the "If already in the Nether code" (I've looked at line 64 many times, I don' see anything wrong?).
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  11. Darunia18

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    Ok. It might be that there currently isn't a way to get back to the main world using the Nether Reactor.

Anyways, thanks for posting on this actually because it reminded me that I need to talk to @Glitchmaster_PE and see if he wants to update this to 1.4. If not, I will take up the effort, and then after that try to find a way to create a nether world generator :p
  12. BlinkSun

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    BlinkSun
    I tried it to come back to the main world with a nether reactor in the Nether and it work from my side !
  13. Njls Yoshi

Njls Yoshi New Member

Minecraft User:
    NjlsYoshi
    It works fine if "RequireCorrectPattern" is set to true, however, when it is off it only sends you to the nether, not out (or vice versa if you flip the code). Also, a lot of the code in this plug-in could be simplified. I changed it up a bit and it speed-up travel to and from the nether (also lowered file size -- but 2.92kb is small as-is).
  14. Njls Yoshi

Njls Yoshi New Member

Minecraft User:
    NjlsYoshi
    New
    Thanks for replying. I Edited your Nether would map a bit, added Bedrock on the walls of the map, as well as fixed a bunch of lighting issues (didn't like that some of the lava and Glowstone was dark -- kind of diminished the "Nether feel"). You can try it out if you want, just thought I'd offer my suggestion.

Updated. v0.9. Change log: added fire to the world.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  15. Darunia18

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    It is a bit dark, just because MCPE doesn't have the Hell biome yet. I wanted to update that map awhile ago, but I've never had time :/ But I'm glad you use and enjoy it still! :D
  16. Njls Yoshi

Njls Yoshi New Member

Minecraft User:
    NjlsYoshi
    Yup, no problem; completely understand. I defiantly appreciated getting on here and finding this plug-in, saved me a bunch of work (was planning on making a Nether plug-in for my server). By the way, like your user pic; good memories.
    Darunia18 likes this.
  17. BlinkSun

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    BlinkSun
    now, we need to work more on this plugin. I suggest to tp to nether at the same x,y,z. only need to check if y to y+3 is airblock else increase y to check it again. Maybe auto built, close to the nether x,y,z , the same nether reactor pattern as in config file if the option is true. Like that, anybody who build a "nether portal" anywhere in the world can go to the nether where they are !
    and for the problem about lava/glowstone are dark, dont light area, i guest is in pocketmine... the light of nearess chunk is not refreshed. if you put a torch right where you stand, the lava/glowstone ll refresh and the area ll be light !
    well, i like this plugin ! we can do better with it !
  18. Darunia18

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    I'd wait for the new API to do any crazy stuff like that, but with the world limitaions, I didn't think any of that was necessary. If we update it to the new API with a world generator so it supports infinite worlds, then it'd be a good idea to add that.
  19. Njls Yoshi

Njls Yoshi New Member

Minecraft User:
    NjlsYoshi
    I was thinking that same thing. Also be able to tp back to where you tp 'ed from, apposed to the main spawn. But you probably should wait for updates, to see what your dealing with. None the less, this is a great (I feel almost essential) plug-in, and it defiantly deserves some touch-up.
  20. BlinkSun

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    BlinkSun
    Sure !!! Maybe

$this->config->set($data["target"].username, array($data["target"].level,$data["target"].x,$data["target"].y,$data["target"].z);

And another one for the nether world, at the first player.block.touch event !

If($this->config->exist($data["target"].username) {
    /* get the coord to tp at the right place !
    I like to code on the fly loll !!!

Btw, im doing a EnderChest plugin and i got a nice beginning with it !