Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion More Staff Please?

Comments in 'General Discussion' started by Jazzwhistle, May 26, 2016.

?

More Staff Please?

Poll closed Jun 2, 2016.
  1. Yes

88.9%
  2. No

11.1%
  3. IDC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazzwhistle

Jazzwhistle Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    Awzaw
    In my attempt to understand what is going on at pocketmine.net I've drawn up a list of the current staff members, their roles, and their lastest activity. I'm doing this in the hope that this will show that there is indeed a problem that needs to be solved, and that we can see some of the current active staff promoted, inactive staff replaced, and maybe some more staff appointed.

I am fully aware that the Pocketmine team has its' work cut out keeping up with changes to MCPE, and they are doing an amazing job already, mostly behind the scenes. That is exactly why I am suggesting that pocketmine.net appoints some new plugin reviewers (most importantly), so that the pocketmine team can focus on the really important stuff and let other staff keep this website active and relevant.

Pocketmine Team:

shoghicp - Oct 11, 2015
    Intyre - every day...
    sekjun9878 - Apr 20, 2016
    williamtdr - Apr 16, 2016
    Brandon15811 - No recent activity

Plugin Reviewers:

Humerus - May 12, 2016
    Antisober552 - No recent activity

Global Moderators:

iamadpond - Saturday at 10:29 PM
    eggster - Nov 5, 2015

Sectional Moderators

Darunia18 - Today at 7:49 AM
    99leonchang - Oct 20, 2015
    ZacHack - Aug 11, 2015
    Falk - Saturday at 7:59 PM
    MinecraftAddict - Yesterday at 9:20 AM

MODS please feel free to move this to Forum section if that would be a better place to discuss this
    Last edited: May 26, 2016
  2. TheDeibo

TheDeibo Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    TheDeibo
    You do make a fair point, and I do congratulate that, but posts such as these won't help. In fact, it may make the situation worse. I do know it spams the forum A LOT!

Also, Shoghicp isn't active on the forum, BUT, he does do work behind scenes. By "BEHIND SCENES" I mean through Intyre.

I do understand though that PocketMine-MP needs active staff. I will put this forward to Intyre. I am not going to promise anything though. (I am not staff, but I do have my contact means.)
    BeynerGames127 and Jazzwhistle like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.