Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MineReset 2.1

Powerful mine reset tool

  1. DopeteK
    Offline

    DopeteK Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2013
    Posts:
    393
    Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Is it possible for me to add damage to the blocks?
  2. Falk
    Offline

    Falk Staff Member Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2013
    Posts:
    1,706
    Plugins:
    22
    Minecraft User:
    Falkirknh
    Not at the current time.
  3. DopeteK
    Offline

    DopeteK Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2013
    Posts:
    393
    Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Cool. I have found a way to make locked doors that open and shut when you tap a button with this plugin. :D

    Iron doors :D
  4. matthijspc
    Offline

    matthijspc New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2014
    Posts:
    43
    Minecraft User:
    matthijspc
    this plugin does nothing
  5. Falk
    Offline

    Falk Staff Member Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2013
    Posts:
    1,706
    Plugins:
    22
    Minecraft User:
    Falkirknh
    */mine create test
    In order to reset the mine use /mine reset test
  6. matthijspc
    Offline

    matthijspc New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2014
    Posts:
    43
    Minecraft User:
    matthijspc
    thanks that works
  7. Mertaug
    Offline

    Mertaug New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Minecraft User:
    Mertaug
    1st.. find where u want ur mine it can be any size remember to include the y axis(up and down) in ur decision(The bigger the area the longer it takes to reset)
    2nd.. stand at first corner(REMEMBER TO INCLUDE THE Y AXIS) and do /mine pos1
    3rd.. stand st second corner(REMEMBER TO INCLUDE THR Y AXIS) and do /mine pos1
    4th.. do "/mine create <Name>" MINE NAMES ARE CASE SENSITIVE
    5th.. do "/mine set <Name> <BlockID> <% Of Chance> The block I'd and chance can be repeated in sequence
    At end of cmd for however many blocks u want ex."/mine set BigMine 1 70 56 10 82 20" Which is 70% chance of 1(stone) 10% chance of 56(diamond ore) 20% chance of 82(Clay)
    And 6th.. do "/mine reset <Name> and wallaw it should generate it if u have a question just reply to my comment and I'll try my best to help you trystan
  8. iJoshuaHD
    Offline

    iJoshuaHD Notable Member Plugin Developer

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2013
    Posts:
    1,167
    Plugins:
    4
    Minecraft User:
    iJoshuaHD
    can u make it like world edit? concluding the plugin, the pos1 and pos2 is a little useless since for example, you set point one and point 2, now u set the mine settings etc, when u use 0 600 1 200, it over laps the position u set.

    it would be awesome if the pos1 and pos2 would be equivalent to " 2 1 $pos1 2 $pos2 " to set ur mine area the same way scrambling the other two ids in the mine.
  9. Falk
    Offline

    Falk Staff Member Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2013
    Posts:
    1,706
    Plugins:
    22
    Minecraft User:
    Falkirknh
    I don't quite get what your saying? Of course if you set a percent greater than 100 bad stuff will happen :)
  10. iJoshuaHD
    Offline

    iJoshuaHD Notable Member Plugin Developer

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2013
    Posts:
    1,167
    Plugins:
    4
    Minecraft User:
    iJoshuaHD
    what i mean is, can u make the pos1 and pos2 feature like world edit? for example, i do /minereset pos1 and /minereset pos2 after that, i will do /minereset set 0 1 etc... the set thingy would populate the chosen position 1 and 2 with the item block id used in the set subcommand.

    that way, it would be more likely easy to set mines. thanks
  11. Falk
    Offline

    Falk Staff Member Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2013
    Posts:
    1,706
    Plugins:
    22
    Minecraft User:
    Falkirknh
    Isn't that what it already does?
  12. Mertaug
    Offline

    Mertaug New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Minecraft User:
    Mertaug
    I think he is asking about a wand as in world edit instead of where ur standing?
    Maybe?
  13. Falk
    Offline

    Falk Staff Member Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2013
    Posts:
    1,706
    Plugins:
    22
    Minecraft User:
    Falkirknh
    But he said he would use the /mine pos1 and /mine pos2 commands.
  14. iJoshuaHD
    Offline

    iJoshuaHD Notable Member Plugin Developer

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2013
    Posts:
    1,167
    Plugins:
    4
    Minecraft User:
    iJoshuaHD
    the /mine set isnt using the pos1 and pos2 coordinate as the size of the mine i want to create, instead, it uses the values 0 50 1 50 (pls refer to the bold letters) as the size of the mine. the one i mean it so make it like /mine set 0 $pos1(coordinate) 1 $pos2(coordinate) leading to /mine set 0 1 instead.
  15. Falk
    Offline

    Falk Staff Member Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2013
    Posts:
    1,706
    Plugins:
    22
    Minecraft User:
    Falkirknh
    The second value in mine set isn't the size of the mine, it is an average percent of blocks to take in the mine defined by pos1/pos2. If the sum of the percent sis greater than or less than 100 the mine may end up weird looking.
    iJoshuaHD likes this.
  16. iJoshuaHD
    Offline

    iJoshuaHD Notable Member Plugin Developer

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2013
    Posts:
    1,167
    Plugins:
    4
    Minecraft User:
    iJoshuaHD
    i see. thanks for clarifying things up. :)
    Falk likes this.
  17. Tempa
    Offline

    Tempa New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2014
    Posts:
    9
    Minecraft User:
    Unknown_Raiderz
    Nice Plugin Very Helpful For Drop Partys And Mine Partys! Your Really Active Of Making plugins Mine Making A Faction Plugin?
  18. Falk
    Offline

    Falk Staff Member Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2013
    Posts:
    1,706
    Plugins:
    22
    Minecraft User:
    Falkirknh
    I think there is already a faction plugin somewhere, Kevin made one I believe.
  19. Mertaug
    Offline

    Mertaug New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2014
    Posts:
    8
    Minecraft User:
    Mertaug
    I would love for his to work but the references in the code is all out of wak so whoever created the faction isn't the actually owner and a bunch of other MAJOR bugs wish there was a faction plugin that works
  20. matthijspc
    Offline

    matthijspc New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2014
    Posts:
    43
    Minecraft User:
    matthijspc
    there is a plugin that will make you mine can not build outside and inside the mine may have demolish?

Share This Page

Advertisement