Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MCPE Server List and Tracker

Comments in 'Tools' started by MinecraftList, Sep 15, 2015.

1. MinecraftList

MinecraftList New Member

Minecraft User:
    MinecraftList
    Hello!

After starting my own server and trying to get attention, I realized it is impossible to succeed in the competitive market without making a large monetary investment. So after playing minecraft for several years, I decided to repay the minecraft community with a creation of my own – a new minecraft server list. However, instead of only rewarding the large servers, we set out to create unique features that reward smaller servers as well. Not counting basic functionality, here are some of the unique features:

• Unique bumping feature seamlessly integrated with the design
    • Efficient filtering system to let interested players find your server with ease
    • Facebook commenting to help your server get social media word-of-mouth
    • 100% Mobile optimized

We also understand that a server list is only as good as its organic traffic. Not only are we constantly improving our SEO, we are on the first page for "minecraft pe servers" and "mcpe servers" and are proud to say that we have over 700 proprietary keywords where we appear first.

We have MCPE servers as well as PC servers and a minecraft youtuber list. Register your server or search for a server on https://minecraftlist.org/pe-servers
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    LDX and Kvetinac97 like this.
  2. Kvetinac97

Kvetinac97 Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Kvetinac97
    Cool!
    PianoPlayer38 likes this.
  3. LittleRon

LittleRon New Member

Minecraft User:
    LittleRon
    Its nice, but not any country is available yet, and from where comes the votes?
    LDX likes this.
  4. MinecraftList

MinecraftList New Member

Minecraft User:
    MinecraftList
    Servers from more countries will be available soon, as more servers are added.
    As for the votes - we provide an API for plugin developers/servers to retrieve votes by username and to set them as claimed.
    @LDX kindly agreed to change his Vote Rewards plugin to be able to have more than one voting site. All the server owner will have to do is to download a configuration file for Vote Rewards from our site. This file will be unique per server and contain the server-specific API key.
    The plugin update should be ready in several days, and we will publish the API as well.
    LDX likes this.
  5. basprohop

basprohop Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    basprohop
    Nice list, however I don't like how you just added some servers by yourself >:C
    HotFireyDeath likes this.
  6. MinecraftList

MinecraftList New Member

Minecraft User:
    MinecraftList
    A large portion of our traffic goes onto our website to find out about new servers. In order to help populate it and provide value for these users, we added a few servers ourselves. I don't see why you would be against this, as it is beneficial both for the server owners and the users of our website.
  7. myst02

myst02 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    myst02
    My server is #1 there with 2 votes :p
  8. PEMapModder

PEMapModder Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    PEMapModder
    Why do you need permission? Is it wrong to tell people that there is a server called blah blah blah? It is same as saying I joined this server on Twitter except that it is on a static website.
    HotFireyDeath and MinecraftList like this.
  9. PEMapModder

PEMapModder Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    PEMapModder
    Anyway, I am requesting that you add an API so that webhooks are triggered (so instead of the MCPE server being the active client, make it the passive server).
  10. MinecraftList

MinecraftList New Member

Minecraft User:
    MinecraftList
    What would be the advantages over the current API for voting? We can implement both types of API but someone would need to create a new plugin that uses the one you propose.
  11. basprohop

basprohop Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    basprohop
    Wow what a noodle he deleted his post....
    Anyways I will try explaining to why I think it's "unethical" to populate your own server list by adding servers yourself. So I understand the owner of the server does get exposure however it seems deceiving to people who are looking to advertise their newly started server on a minecraft server list. They would be lead to believe that since the server list is keeping track of soo many Minecraft Servers it must be popular and end up purchasing a Top Spot on the List in pure deception,. and later to find out their purchase didn't really mean anything and is making no difference because no really visits the website (assuming the website is new and doesn't have a good daily unique visitors ratio)
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  12. MinecraftList

MinecraftList New Member

Minecraft User:
    MinecraftList
    I understand your point of view completely. However, we have no paid services at this point in time, although they may be implemented in the future. The only thing we can be doing is driving free traffic for server owners while being a valuable resource for our users. Currently we are getting 2,500 unique visitors daily and this is growing rapidly ;) In fact, many pc server owners and youtubers bump their submission daily as it helps them get traffic.
  13. MinecraftList

MinecraftList New Member

Minecraft User:
    MinecraftList
    The VoteReward plugin was updated and we are now the 2nd server list to support giving rewards for voting :)
    When you first join the website (https://minecraftlist.org/pe-servers) this is what the navigation bar should look like:
    [​IMG]

If you wish to add your PE server, navigate to the "Add Yours" like this:
    [​IMG]

Once you fill in your information and add your server, to reach your servers official listing you need to navigate to your PE servers like this:
    [​IMG]

And once you get to your servers listing, your server API key and downloadable config file will be available under the "Server API Key" as shown.
    [​IMG]

Let us know if you encounter any problems with the new plugin or with our list. As an update on the actual traffic we are now constantly getting over 3,000 unique users per day and hit 3,500 unique users today!
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2015
    LDX likes this.
  14. MinecraftList

MinecraftList New Member

Minecraft User:
    MinecraftList
    Just found a mistake with our .vrc file download - voting will work now on all hosting platforms :)
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2015
  15. MinecraftList

MinecraftList New Member

Minecraft User:
    MinecraftList
    Looks like our list is helping out the top servers! As an illustration, this is the chart of the server that is currently second on our list:
    [​IMG]

Our traffic more than doubled since our last update post - we reached 7k uniques yesterday. We are getting a large influx of MCPE traffic from google; if you want to take advantage of our growing list, now is the time!
    PocketKiller likes this.
  16. PocketKiller

PocketKiller Notable Member

New : Projects :)
  17. Kailameth

Kailameth New Member

Minecraft User:
    Kailameth
    Nice website! I registered my server and I'm expecting for more players to join. Thanks!
  18. Driesboy1

Driesboy1 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Driesboy
    add the newest update from vote reward please
  19. MinecraftList

MinecraftList New Member

Minecraft User:
    MinecraftList
    Yep - Projects was also just released!
    Make sure to add voting - that way you'll get more players ;)
    We already did - once you add your server, go to the server listing page and you will find the following:
    http://i.imgur.com/4YDxpqa.png
    [​IMG]

Download the config file and it should work!
    PocketKiller likes this.