Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question MCPE 0.12.x compatible PocketMine

Comments in 'General Discussion' started by Jazzwhistle, Sep 7, 2015.

1. jojoe77777

jojoe77777 Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    jojoe77777
    Yes, I downloaded the code from the 0.12 branch, added lang, spl, and raklib files, and compiled it into a phar.
    :D
    luca28pet likes this.
  2. deot

deot Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    deot
    [Server] Server thread/WARNING RuntimeException: "Illegal offset type in unset" (E_WARNING) in "/SimpleAuth_v1.7.1.phar/src/SimpleAuth/task/ShowMessageTask" at line 46
    [Server] Server thread/WARNING RuntimeException: "Illegal offset type" (E_WARNING) in "/SimpleAuth_v1.7.1.phar/src/SimpleAuth/task/ShowMessageTask" at line 42

I get this two error of SimpleAuth whem Im using Pocketmine v1.6 by @jojoe77777, can anybody can help me fix this? Thanks anyway, @jojoe77777 for Pocketmine v1.6 ;)
  3. NML32

NML32 Active Member

Have you tried joining as a new person. When I tried to join as a new person I got you don't have permission to /register when PurePerms was installed.
  4. matthww

matthww Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Matthww
    Somebody maded a pull request maybe you should try it...

https://github.com/PocketMine/SimpleAuth/pull/83
    deot likes this.
  5. deot

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    deot
  6. NML32

NML32 Active Member

Could someone post the phar?
  7. Jazzwhistle

Jazzwhistle Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    Awzaw
    I'm at the same point... PurePerms loads, but crashes all the time with a message related to the PlayerJoinEvent about an Illegal offset type. I've tried the latest github PurePerms v1.1.11 too, but it has the same problem.

Code:
    0.09 13:16:38 [Server] Server thread/DEBUG #2 /src/pocketmine/plugin/RegisteredListener(96): pocketmine\plugin\MethodEventExecutor->execute(_64FF00\PurePerms\PPListener object, pocketmine\event\player\PlayerJoinEvent object)
    10.09 13:16:38 [Server] Server thread/DEBUG #1 /src/pocketmine/plugin/MethodEventExecutor(36): _64FF00\PurePerms\PPListener->onPlayerJoin(pocketmine\event\player\PlayerJoinEvent object)
    10.09 13:16:38 [Server] Server thread/DEBUG #0 /PurePerms_v1.1.10.phar/src/_64FF00/PurePerms/PPListener(68): _64FF00\PurePerms\PurePerms->registerPlayer(pocketmine\Player Player(1848))
    10.09 13:16:38 [Server] Server thread/WARNING RuntimeException: "Illegal offset type in isset or empty" (E_WARNING) in "/PurePerms_v1.1.10.phar/src/_64FF00/PurePerms/PurePerms" at line 472
    10.09 13:16:38 [Server] Server thread/CRITICAL "Could not pass event 'pocketmine\event\player\PlayerJoinEvent' to 'PurePerms v1.1.10': Illegal offset type in isset or empty on _64FF00\PurePerms\PPListener
    10.09 13:16:37 [Multicraft] vicrorWARRIOR[/189.176.12.242:19132] ran command Message of the Day

And SimpleAuth just complains, but still works fine as far as I can tell:

pocketmine\event\player\PlayerJoinEvent' to 'SimpleAuth v1.7.1': Illegal offset type on SimpleAuth\EventListener

Has something changed in the new API for PlayerJoinEvent specifically, or are these plugins doing something at the wrong time maybe? Or am I dreaming to think I can get this working soon?
  8. NML32

NML32 Active Member

9. Timmpann

Timmpann New Member

Minecraft User:
    Timmpann
  10. deot

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    deot
    No I haven't tried it yet..
    Btw, guys can anyone can help me to fix plugin called FallbackServer?
    In PM 1.5, it's working fine, it works like this: when a player get kicked (/kick or disconnect or server full), it will transfer kicked player to next server :)

but, In PM 1.6, this plugin keep kicking players out from the server and transfer to the next server... (It doesn't transfer a player when it get kicked, the plugin seems to be kicking the player by itself...)

Please help:
    https://github.com/Redmol/FallbackServer
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  11. linuzo

linuzo Active Member

Minecraft User:
    LINUZO
    @deot use SimpleAuth 1.6 it works fine..
  12. linuzo

linuzo Active Member

Minecraft User:
    LINUZO
    I'm going to test my theory with the plugins that if we roll all our plugins back to 1.11 API they should work fine.. I am thinking that is the deal breaker here since shoghicp said he was taking a step backwards to make things cleaner for API 2.0.0 in the future and easier to code too.
  13. linuzo

linuzo Active Member

Minecraft User:
    LINUZO
    Alright, I think my theory is correct, if you want plugins that have been updated to work with PM16 then use API 1.11 plugins not API 1.12

Here is my screenshot of my server running PM1.6dev with PureChat, PurePerms and SimpleAuth no errors.

Attached Files:

pomee4, Jazzwhistle and deot like this.
  14. deot

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    deot
    @linuzo
    So, just change this in plugin.yml and it should be working, right?
    PHP:
    // From this //
    api: [1.12.0]

// To this //
    api: [1.11.0]
  15. linuzo

linuzo Active Member

Minecraft User:
    LINUZO
    If your coding your own plugin perhaps you would want to code for 1.13.0 I just remember reading Shoghcip said he was going back 1 API to change things for future development to make it easier.

I went to the plugin pages and downloaded the old API files by clicking the updates tab and going back like 6-8 months
    TheMoDragon and deot like this.
  16. deot

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    deot
    Thank you for this solution! :)
    Problem is, transfer player when server full plugins (Example: GoAwayAnna, FallbackServer) all were written in 1.12.0... Does anybody have any solution to make GoAwayAnna or FallbackServer working on PM v1.6dev?
  17. BalAnce

BalAnce Active Member

Minecraft User:
    BalAnce
    what permission system you using?
  18. TheMoDragon

TheMoDragon New Member

Minecraft User:
    TheMoDragon
    How did you download the plugin? When I click download, it always downloads current version.
  19. deot

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    deot
    I didn't using Permission System on my lobby servers, why you would said that?
    Can you help me on transfering player when server is full? :)
  20. linuzo

linuzo Active Member

Minecraft User:
    LINUZO

Attached Files: