Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

KillRate 2.1.1

Keep track of the number of kills

1. Gatucraft

Gatucraft Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Rokito
    Im having this problem in my server, what this mean?

18.12 07:28:55 [Server] Server thread/CRITICAL Could not execute task aliuly\killrate\common\PluginCallbackTask: Class pocketmine\network\protocol\TileEntityDataPacket not found
  2. Hittmana

Hittmana Active Member

Minecraft User:
    move_it
    It appears that it could not call (or execute) that function in the source code. Ask aliuly how to fix it though because it is his plugin and because I am just beginning plugin dev.
  3. Gatucraft

Gatucraft Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Rokito
    @aliuly help us!
  4. Hittmana

Hittmana Active Member

Minecraft User:
    move_it
    Try directly starting a coversation with him. It should help get his attention.
  5. SuperAdam47

SuperAdam47 New Member

Minecraft User:
    SuperAdam47
    [12:35:33] [ERROR]: [KillRate] and submitting a translation to the developer[12:35:33] [ERROR]: [KillRate] Please consider translating "messages.ini"[12:35:33] [ERROR]: [KillRate] Your selected language "tur" is not supported
  6. EmeraldGem585

EmeraldGem585 New Member

Minecraft User:
    EmeraldGem585
    I can't use the stat signs. I get this...

[12:37:32] [CRITICAL]: Could not execute task aliuly\killrate\common\PluginCallbackTask: Class pocketmine\network\protocol\TileEntityDataPacket not found
    [12:37:32] [CRITICAL]: ClassNotFoundException: "Class pocketmine\network\protocol\TileEntityDataPacket not found" (EXCEPTION) in "/src/spl/BaseClassLoader" at line 128
    [12:37:36] [CRITICAL]: Could not execute task aliuly\killrate\common\PluginCallbackTask: Class pocketmine\network\protocol\TileEntityDataPacket not found
    [12:37:36] [CRITICAL]: ClassNotFoundException: "Class pocketmine\network\protocol\TileEntityDataPacket not found" (EXCEPTION) in "/src/spl/BaseClassLoader" at line 128
  7. matthww

matthww Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Matthww
    Try this phar https://transfer.sh/qyW47/killrate-php5.phar
  8. EmeraldGem585

EmeraldGem585 New Member

Minecraft User:
    EmeraldGem585
    Thanks!
    matthww likes this.
  9. reidq7

reidq7 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    reidq7
    Can you make this plugin less laggy @aliuly its like major laggy! I love it tho :)
  10. Tolo

Tolo Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Tolo
    CRITICAL]: Could not execute task aliuly\killrate\common\PluginCallbackTask: Class pocketmine\network\protocol\TileEntityDataPacket not found 2016-02-12 [11:23:36] [CRITICAL]: ClassNotFoundException: "Class pocketmine\network\protocol\TileEntityDataPacket not found" (EXCEPTION) in "/src/spl/BaseClassLoader" at line 2
    2016-02-12 [11:23:38] [INFO]: end
  11. matthww

matthww Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Matthww
    https://transfer.sh/Weu3Y/killrate-php5.phar

Try that one :p
  12. matthww

matthww Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Matthww
    On how many seconds did you set you're 'dynamic-updates' because that may cause some lagg.

(line 24 in you're config.yml of killrate :))
  13. Tolo

Tolo Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Tolo
  14. reidq7

reidq7 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    reidq7
    How many should I set it to? I'll try the new phar too thanks.
  15. Jazzwhistle

Jazzwhistle Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    Awzaw
    Hi, I'm trying to update Killrate for PHP7 but I'm having problems with the sign updates. I'm debugging https://github.com/Muirfield/pocketmine-plugins/blob/master/KillRate/src/aliuly/killrate/SignMgr.php (having updated the reserved class names etc for PHP7).

Everything works nicely, including all commands, right up to the sign update code, when $pl, $tile and $text all contain the correct data:

Code:
        private function updateSign($pl,$tile,$text) {
            $pk = new BlockEventPacket();
            $data = $tile->getSpawnCompound();
            $data->Text1 = new stringTag("Text1",$text[0]);
            $data->Text2 = new StringTag("Text2",$text[1]);
            $data->Text3 = new StringTag("Text3",$text[2]);
            $data->Text4 = new StringTag("Text4",$text[3]);
            $nbt = new NBT(NBT::LITTLE_ENDIAN);
            $nbt->setData($data);
            $pk->x = $tile->getX();
            $pk->y = $tile->getY();
            $pk->z = $tile->getZ();
            $pk->namedtag = $nbt->write();
            $pl->dataPacket($pk);
        }

However, the signs just display [STATS] etc... and the last two lines are where things fail. I've attached the PHP7 API 2.0.0 version that I'm debugging, with some added ECHO output for tracing. Once again any help would be appreciated as I don't think Aliuly is active any more :-(

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
  16. Jazzwhistle

Jazzwhistle Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    Awzaw
    Well, if anyone is interested I eventually tracked it down and had to change BlockEventPacket to BlockEntityDataPacket, which is probably going to help fix a few of the sign plugins that are broken in the new API. I haven't tested fully, but it's now displaying data :)

I've attached my new version for API 2.0.0 while we wait and hope that Aliuly can find time to update his great plugins.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
    Potato and Tolo like this.
  17. Groin

Groin New Member

Minecraft User:
    MinecraftVn
    Can you for example about command on sign?
    I try text on sign:
    [STATS]
    Um... If you can, example for me all command on sign : ))
  18. opkiler22789

opkiler22789 New Member

Minecraft User:
    opkiler22789
    [02:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: Enabling KillRate v2.1.1
    [02:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: [KillRate] Using SQLiteMgr as backend
    [02:58:07] [Server thread/INFO]: [KillRate] Using money API from EconomyAPI v2.0.9

Fatal error: Cannot use pocketmine\nbt\tag\String as String because 'String' is a special class name in phar:///root/plugins/KillRate_v2.1.1.phar/src/aliuly/killrate/SignMgr.php on line 22
    [02:58:07] [Server thread/EMERGENCY]: An unrecoverable error has occurred and the server has crashed. Creating a crash dump
    [02:58:07] [Server thread/EMERGENCY]: Please upload the "/root/crashdumps/CrashDump_Fri_May_27-02.58.07-MSK_2016.log" file to the Crash Archive and submit the link to the Bug Reporting page. Give as much info as you can.
  19. Mohammed1490

Mohammed1490 New Member

Minecraft User:
    Mac_Craft10
    <?php echo "PocketMine-MP plugin SignPortal v1.1.2\nThis file has been generated using DevTools v1.8.0 at Tue, 09 Sep 2014 12:00:40 +0000\n----------------\n";if(extension_loaded("phar")){$phar = new \Phar(__FILE__);foreach($phar->getMetadata() as $key => $value){echo ucfirst($key).": ".(is_array($value) ? implode(", ", $value):$value)."\n";}} __HALT_COMPILER(); ?>
    ��������������>��a:9:{s:4:"name";s:10:"SignPortal";s:7:"version";s:5:"1.1.2";s:4:"main";s:27:"leonchang99\SignPortal\Main";s:3:"api";a:1:{i:0;s:5:"1.3.1";}s:6:"depend";a:0:{}s:11:"description";N;s:7:"authors";a:1:{i:0;s:11:"99leonchang";}s:7:"website";s:41:"https://github.com/99leonchang/SignPortal";s:12:"creationDate";i:1410264040;}
    ���plugin.yml�����T'���ڭζ������#���src/leonchang99/SignPortal/Main.phpj����T�����^�������}�OK�0���/������AQ��n8Ń�����@�7$oV��fY� ���?��Ī%,tg��Y����Y�We�g/İ��)�+�0j��y�j����&��L��h���ze;|آe1%�e]^
    C��0�-�>f�O�bP:iɮw��Y�x��I*rO^B�]b�UМ�{fdUu .�ʄ[��U����
    ʶA
    �ТW)/�Zk�g��I��#��M猁�퀬��H��TB��?�C\��M�zS$�C?�������QbB��;��p�[ch�=&,�������kj)rx��a �~��W�o�6�_q1D<�m�aM�H����B�5�<����BQI%5V��;�R�ؔ{(D�:���~<�?�Y��VK�U�"����L�޿\�#q�K��a�U*�"�Pg��A��Q*Wv:f
    %����J�@�����g9ʳ��x�����_��=Z�킳 J��L�B�d�>1��6dL��0ҹ�_��S��;CN+V��A+��\��RJZ���1K
    ����f��[��pQ9'�|p��T��ǶЩ�N��ҳc�$"��${,�=�eS����~�n�Ad�8S
    �Y*��S�c3�@�3Ү��ǿ-�Q��� �+�t�����jE�!O#HJT '�
    9]�Œ��ꗏ#ԎdA��p�3�FnM�Ș�6R�m=��{h�M�F�,T7y�Šca�s+M�f���+�N?]8:��w�������UB�Y��(�'��s^W�۪w�E��(s��Nm*�f"�<s��͐�K)^j��=4����,[�wov�n/��}���$A�
    =����wa��ѲD��u c�������/��P��Q)bWо���{��X0��<��ǰ��צ���v�o$i�e&d��2"����R����U6�W<g�Kmm��� �� �-"�A��S��~�)�Fź��DM���0�ĝq��u���A�1E
    ���֓CT瓼qc�ӥ�i�Y��*=��n���
    h���{P-C��)��q6D�&%];&Gj.�aX�P$��O�L$bx^�2MF��G'YI%%�J����j*��M��M�b%�o(��c��r�ad�?��Uۭ}��f���Q�����])�����J�l�T6|�ɌF�9��)��4T����!�T��mHu�>Զb�V��o�/3AX+�SCُ^�
    5̗ۖ�1&��z�j�-/�~F���Z�Ib�,��CY��?�<�(��s�@}�IF���0͇�,*����0l��PR�&6����Ƿ�y�9nq#����3��֗�F�����e�g����X*S[��o*��NdE#���_W]��jj�ȱu�������;36���:���*��]�=�PB�G#���rM���[��q�ʶ�������x���l��V�Hoz��㯗_N.�Wm���Pm�m�
    .�ds{�[email protected]�`�b�n��y �鿆L�啡x���&�/:� KUq����^l[��g'kښ��tP�2ϑt�"56s
    ����GBMB
  20. Mohammed1490

Mohammed1490 New Member

Minecraft User:
    Mac_Craft10
    Phar

Attached Files: