Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Item slot bug? Known issues post?

Comments in 'General Discussion' started by MTXRooster, Sep 29, 2014.

1. MTXRooster

MTXRooster New Member

Minecraft User:
    MTXRooster
    Hey all.. First off, hey! I'm new here, glad to be part of this community. First off, kudos to the project! What a cool little slice of heaven we've got here :) Thanks for taking the time to work on this, and to the community for the support.

I had a couple questions. Most importantly I was wondering if there's a list of known bugs/issues out there for this project.. I did a forum search and it didn't turn anything up, but there always usually seems to be a list out there, usually for most projects.. I ask because..............

I've run into a problem. I'm running the latest dev build (literally 627 as of this writing, and have been noticing this since I first started late last week (yes, I'm new!)). Let me describe the issue:

Say I have a block of dirt in slot 1 of the action bar. Slot 2 has a shovel, and slot 3 has a pickaxe. I encounter some stone. I equip slot 3, the pickaxe, I bust the stone up, and slot items 1 and 2 (the dirt and the shovel) go into my inventory, and the pickaxe slides down to slot 1. This happens with any combination of items, the ones I mentioned were for example only, and it's not exclusive to stone, any "action" causes the bar to wipe all the items except that which is in use, which goes down to slot 1.

So I guess... I'm just wondering if this is an issue with me only, or whether others experience it, and whether it's a known problem or not :) Thanks!

MTXRooster

Edit: Should also mention using the latest client on Android for testing (0.9.5)
    LDX likes this.
  2. TheOddgamer98

TheOddgamer98 New Member

Minecraft User:
    TheOddgamer
    Yeah this Bug is nasty. I'm wondering why they doesn't fix it :p
    Survival doesn't make any fun with that Bug.
  3. Goerick

Goerick Active Member

Minecraft User:
    goerick
    Its in your inventory atleast which is good. Coding takes awhile to do so being patient is the best thing you can do or posting this on github as described POST BUGS ON GITHUB unless some bugs (read the main PM release of shogh)
  4. LDX

LDX Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
  5. Falk

Falk Staff Member Global Moderator

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Falkirknh
    This is a Mojang issue I believe. PocketMine manages your hotbar on the server (as allowed in 0.9.0) but it can only deal with the first x slots. Vanilla servers work as the hotbar is managed by the client.