Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Iditem plugin

Comments in 'Plugin Development' started by Achak, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Achak

Achak New Member

Minecraft User:
    Achak_Adhay
    I made this plugin to give the item name, ID, and meta, for the item that the player was holding in their hand. I may have done this backward posting here after submitting but either way. I know there are other plugins that may offer this as a feature, but I don't know them and this doesn't offer anything else.

command: /iditem
    permission: iditem.command.item
    default: true

I should leave this plugin, maybe make a config to change colors and message, but I'm just learning that stuff. I wont add any command to this, I might simplify the one that is in it.

Other plugin goals:
    My goals are to make an inventory database to allow players to make sale and trade signs. I wanted to use onebone economy and itemcloud as a base but found it easier to just create my own, so that is the direction I am heading. Hopefully making it compatible to economy and aliuly's goldstd to use their currencies, unless I end up making my own currency system too. Though if I do make my own whole thing I will be using onebone and aliuly among others as teachers

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
  2. Creeperface

Creeperface Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    CreeperFace
    You should delete this thread i was banned for month when i posted my plugin :D
  3. Achak

Achak New Member

Minecraft User:
    Achak_Adhay
    Well hopefully they warn me because as far as I know this is the process to have others vet my plugin before I was supposed to waste whoever's time I wasted by submitting a plugin that was not ready.