Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question I hope Pocketmine can support client MOD

Comments in 'General Discussion' started by yry, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yry

yry New Member

Pocketmine already quite perfect, but it can not support the client's MOD,The launcher now supports JS, MOD custom items,If Pocketmine can support js, or MOD, then we can achieve color fonts, custom items,
    In addition to plug-in can be achieved so unattainable things, like computer servers generally strong,If we can achieve this directly call JS, MOD and other types, then the characteristics of the server will soon be able to achieve
    Finally, please understand my English is not very good, but I will try to learn;)
  2. Falk

Falk Staff Member Global Moderator

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Falkirknh
    That's pretty invasive on clients even if we were able to achieve it.
  3. yry

yry New Member

I mean, try to make Pocketmine support JS, MOD and other custom, no invasion, no need to modify the client, allowing the player to install and use each other and support the MOD, MOD servers and the same as
  4. shoghicp

shoghicp Staff Member PocketMine Team

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    shoghicp
    PocketMine-MP supports chat colors, but the protocol does not support them. Also, you have plugins, that are the equivalent for mods. You can even implement a mod to use a custom protocol and a PocketMine-MP plugin will be able to use it
    yry, Falk and Darunia18 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.