Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved How to stop command from showing in console?

Comments in 'Plugin Development' started by SuperstarGamer, Nov 26, 2015.

1. SuperstarGamer

SuperstarGamer New Member

I am currently working on a plugin where users must have a Mojang account in order to play on the server, this way there is a more secure method so when someone get's banned they can't just join with a new name which can happen with SimpleAuth (SimpleAuth is a good plugin, but I prefer requiring a mojang account :>).

I already have login working, but I need to know if there is a way to stop a command from showing when a user issues it, because I don't want server owners to be able to see user's Mojang accounts passwords.

Is there a way to stop certain commands from showing in the PocketMine console, or change what the said issued command was?
  2. Gamecrafter

Gamecrafter

Plugins:
    Commands don't show up on the console, unless you handle PlayerCommandPreprocessEvent so that it logs it onto the console. But if you want to change the issued command by the player(I'm assuming you want to change the issued command by the player), you would use PlayerCommandPreprocessEvent->setMessage(). Leave a like if this helped. ;)
  3. SuperstarGamer

SuperstarGamer New Member

Oh, whoops! It's been a while since I used PocketMine, and I'm used to bukkit which logs every single command in existence to the console for security essentially. Well, I will make sure that my plugin doesn't allow others to show arguments like the E-Mail and the Password for the account :)
    Thanks! :D