Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I use /makeserver?

Comments in 'Plugin Development' started by myst02, Jan 5, 2016.

1. myst02

myst02 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    myst02
    Hi,

I made an own fork of PocketMine-MP especially for minigame servers (off-topic lol). Now I want to compile it and I tried /makeserver but it only compiles the version of PocketMine my server is currently using.

Any help out there? I guess I am just too stupid o_O
  2. Hotshot_9930

Hotshot_9930 Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    HotshotHD
    You need to remove your current version of pocketmine and replace it with the src folder of the one you're trying to compile. Then run /makeserver and look inside the Devtools folder for the .phar
    applqpak likes this.
  3. myst02

myst02 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    myst02
    :(

Code:
     Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/Bedwars/src/spl/ThreadedFactory.php' (include_path='.:') in /home/Bedwars/src/pocketmine/PocketMine.php on line 101Warning: require_once(/home/Bedwars/src/spl/ThreadedFactory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/Bedwars/src/pocketmine/PocketMine.php on line 101 
    Any reasons?
  4. PEMapModder

PEMapModder Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    PEMapModder
    @myst02 your zip for PocketMine is incomplete.
    The zip you downloaded from github.com/PocketMine/PocketMine-MP "Download ZIP" button only downloads the core PocketMine source code without the submodules. You can try using `git clone --recursive` instead to get source of PocketMine.
    myst02 likes this.
  5. myst02

myst02 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    myst02
    Thanks, that did the trick for me! Now I am trying to remove a few commands that are not needed, but if I just delete the file in commands/defaults it throws me this on start:

Code:
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ClassNotFoundException' with message 'Class pocketmine\command\defaults\VersionCommand not found' in /home/Bedwars/src/spl/BaseClassLoader.php:144
    How to correctly remove it?
  6. PEMapModder

PEMapModder Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    PEMapModder
    Comment out the line that registered it. I remember it is somewhere at SimpleCommandMap.php