Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion Hiya guys

Comments in 'General Discussion' started by FlamingGenius, Apr 3, 2017.

1. FlamingGenius

FlamingGenius Active Member

Minecraft User:
    FlamingGenius
    Long time no see everyone(2 years to be exact)

I see everyone has moved to new forums(smart decision, poor execution(design looks like ****))

Anyways not hear to degrade yall I was going through some old projects and I dug this up

https://github.com/flaminggenius/Lottery

I havent worked on it since i left this comunity but its a fully functional game everything (i hope still works) but it shouldnt be too hard to adapt to any new changes made

Please do adopt this project though i put a lot of heart in soul into it and i hate to see it on github collecting dust

Why dont I work on it?

My priorities lie else where now I no longer play minecraft and i have a million other projects to work on

best of luck to the new site guys but for the love of christ please fix that god awful design(check out mybb default theme that should be your goals)
    jasonwynn10 likes this.
  2. EdwardAllington

EdwardAllington Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Edwardthedog2
    I might consider it, but I don't know...
    [QUOTE="FlamingGenius, post: 174919,]best of luck to the new site guys but for the love of christ please fix that god awful design(check out mybb default theme that should be your goals)[/QUOTE]
    The design is not awful! It's actually pretty nice. Also, it's not mybb it's XenForo.
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2017
    HimbeersaftLP likes this.
  3. archie426

archie426 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    archie426
    Since when could you use MyBB themes on XF..?
  4. FlamingGenius

FlamingGenius Active Member

Minecraft User:
    FlamingGenius
    I know it's not mybb I'm saying it needs to be switched to something that loos better

Check out survius.com/forums

I'm an admin over there and it looks great on mobile and desktop

And please do adopt the project I'm anxious to see where people can take it :)
  5. archie426

archie426 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    archie426
    That is MyBB. It also looks like something from the 1990s. This is why XF is so much better than all the other froum softwares. That is just an awful default style.