Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey i want upload plugin

Comments in 'Plugin Development' started by Patrycy04, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Patrycy04

Patrycy04 New Member

Minecraft User:
    Patrycy04
    hey im programmer and i want upload my plugion in to pocketmine/plugins how i can do did?
  2. Magicode

Magicode Active Member

Minecraft User:
    PokemonHero101
    The pocketmine plugin reviewers are not active right now. You could submit it, but it would be a long time (if ever) until it was released.

I was thinking about maybe making an unofficial Github repository or something for people to post their plugins on, but I have no idea if that is a good option for the circumstances.
  3. Patrycy04

Patrycy04 New Member

Minecraft User:
    Patrycy04
    Yeah men this is very good Idea can you do this and give me link here?
  4. Magicode

Magicode Active Member

Minecraft User:
    PokemonHero101
    I will when I do! It may not be on github, but I want to make a place where people can post their plugins. ;)
  5. Gamecrafter

Gamecrafter

Plugins:
    Wrong. They disabled the option awhile back. You can't even submit your plugin here right now, do you see the "Submit Plugin" button on the plugins page? No. And unofficial repositories never work out, especially if someone who doesn't know what they're doing runs it. It eventually becomes overrun with low-quality, malicious plugins. or even straight-up horrible plugins. Unless you find a good plugin reviewer. Unless you have at least 100 likes and one plugin here (optional), don't even think about nominating yourself as a reviewer.
    HimbeersaftLP and ImagicalGamer like this.
  6. Magicode

Magicode Active Member

Minecraft User:
    PokemonHero101
    Is it better than nothing though? If the flow of plugins into the system has truly stopped, doesn't that increase the need for plugins? I can totally see where you are coming from with the Malicious and Bad plugins, but is there a feasible way that new authors, who have such awesome plugins to share with the community, can share their plugins at this moment? I'm curious myself, because if there is a way to do it then we should, because Pocketmine plugins have ground to a halt at the moment.
    Thanks for your helpful input, it really helps to have someone experienced give positive feedback to what you are doing :)