Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GoldStd 1.2.2

A different economy plugin

1. predawnia

predawnia Active Member

Minecraft User:
    GhostSpex
    So if I have EconomyAPI and I set currency: 0, it will use EconomyAPI and uses money instead of gold when trading with ShopKeep NPC?
  2. aliuly

aliuly Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    I think you need to set currency to false.
  3. reidq7

reidq7 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    reidq7
    Holy Crap this is good! I need this for my Medieval server it is amazing! I have Pocketmoney but only use it for Killrate. Do I need any plugins for this or am I ok?
  4. aliuly

Plugins:
    Should be OK. Actually GoldStd implements its own economy based on Gold ingots which also works with killrate. But pocketmoney is also supported. I just don't test it as much.

Just make sure you set the currency to false.

If you need more help don't hesitate to post your question in this thread.
  5. reidq7

reidq7 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    reidq7
    Just implemented it today on Kingdoms Craft works AMAZING! Unhackable, fancy, easy, and cool and not chat based. Thanks.
  6. reidq7

reidq7 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    reidq7
    Ok I have a problem now. First of all I believe it is responsible for crashing my server a few times. It wasnt a CrashDump it just stopped. Everything stopped. On the second hand sometimes it will take the players inventory. I believe this occurs on periodic saves but I may be wrong. A few players conplained to me about this and I tested it myself. Thanks a lot for this plugin!
  7. aliuly

Plugins:
    Oh, that's terrible. Would be good to know what happened. I do have a server running GoldStd all the time, but since it is a dev/test server is not heavily used. So I don't have any misterious stops there.

Can you go over exactly how the players lost their inventory? The ShopKeep's code saves the player's inventory contents, then it clears it, to start the shopping experience, then when the player is done, the inventory is restored and the purchases are added.

So, yes, there is a window of time where losing inventories is possible. Would be good to understand more what happened so that can be prevented.
  8. reidq7

reidq7 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    reidq7
    I think that it happens on automatic saves. Like signs that turn blank after you make the which are due to autosaving. You need to somehow make this immune. I confirmed it was this plugin crashing my server last night. It starts out fine, I waited for a while. I did some config on it and it worked fine after that. The configs were not harmful I checked. Then the server just stopped after 30-40 minutes of working. As a player you can't chat, nobody is moving, but it doesnt kick you. On the console you can't run any commands and the screen stays blank. On minecraftpocket-servers it says your offline. I got up to 15 minutes but didn't want to keep it off too long. The crashes start happenening more and more often until you have to delete the plugin. Again, the config was not harmful I changed A couple of numbers in the shop items.
  9. aliuly

Plugins:
    That's is very weird. Do you mind posting your config. And also your PM version and which plugins (with versions) are you running?

The reason being is you tested with all sort of plugins. I am curious of what happens if you only have GoldStd plugin by itself, how does that crash look like. I suspect that GoldStd is incompatible with one of your plugins.
  10. reidq7

reidq7 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    reidq7
    Will do in a couple hours. I will reinstall and do more testing
  11. reidq7

reidq7 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    reidq7
    So I know that Slapper is definitely not compatible. It stopped working after a bit so I deleted both plugins and reinstalled GoldStd. My plugins are: PocketMine-MP 1.5dev-1240: TapToDo 1.0.3; Rainbow_Effect 1.0.0; WorldEditArt 1.0.0_beta_dev_#048; MeTooPortal 1.1.0; PocketGuard 2.1.1; SignPortal 1.1.2; Pundler 1.4.1; ClearLagg 1.1.0; SProtect 0.2.0; AdminJoin 1.3.1; CustomAlerts 1.5; iFriend 1.0.4; PocketMoney 4.0.1; Sneak 1.1; SimpleAuth 1.6.0; PurePerms 1.1.2; CustomRanks 1.0.0; CombatLogger 1.2.0; PeacefulSpawn 2.4; SimpleAuthHelper 1.2.3; VIPSlots 0.0.3; FastTransfer 1.0.2; FineJoinEffects 0.4; SimpleMacros 0.3; essentialsTP 1.0.9; GrabBag 2.0.1; EazyCommand DeBe; TimeCommander 2; EmptyWorld 1.0.0; VoteReward 2.1; Alias 1.1.1; KillHeart 1.0.0; PopupAlerts 1.2; PrizeWin 1.0.6; EasyMessages 1.1.0; JoinCommands 1.3; KillRate 1.2.2; PureChat 1.2.6; SignWarp 1.5.0 I will install the plugin later without changing config later and see if it works. If not we will know it is not my config. If yes then I will post my preferred config.
  12. reidq7

reidq7 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    reidq7
    Ok so I tried it again default config spawned 1 shopkeep. I think it has something to do with NPC effecting a plugin. Slapper does it too.
  13. aliuly

Plugins:
    Weird. I don't get that on my test server.
  14. reidq7

reidq7 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    reidq7
    Is it not compatible with something??
  15. aliuly

Plugins:
    I don't know. I need to be able to recreate a problem in order to fix it. So if you explain it to me (like if I was a 5 year old) on how to make it crash, then I might be able to recreate the problem.
  16. reidq7

reidq7 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    reidq7
    Ok will do later. Right now trying to raise my stats so cant have server crashing
  17. reidq7

reidq7 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    reidq7
    I figured out the bug. If a player taps the shopkeep twice or more before the chest opens, their stuff will be lost no matter what they do. I hope you fix this and I am still trying to find my compatibility error.
  18. vertx

vertx Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Vertx
    That's not a GoldStd issue, this "freeze" happens when your RAM memory is gone, but PocketMine isn't noticed about that, (for example if you setted more memory on pocketmine.yml than PocketMine can really use due to system limitations), what you can do is make some tweaks on your pocketmine.yml, and use the /gc command frequently...
  19. aliuly

Plugins:
    Ok
    Will sort it out once I get home.
  20. aliuly

Plugins: