Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GoldStd 1.2.2

A different economy plugin

1. Achak

Achak New Member

Minecraft User:
    Achak_Adhay
    Cool, loaded v1.1.1pre4. Everything seems to be working for me. Figured out Albert's list, and I see you simplified it too, nice. All the customizable text, nice.
    For signs with long names I use the id #(ie 303 chain chestplate). I thought I tried before but I must have had something else wrong while I was playing with it. Then I just put the name of the item how I like it to appear on the 4th line. I actually like that setup better because it will allow me to get the players thinking about the id #'s and moving closer to a player driven economy(still using Itemcloud PShop and Onebone's Economys for now).

I haven't tried selling flowers yet(id 38:0-8). I notice for a trade sign that I could trade in leaves(id 18:0-3) of any type and they would register as oak leaves(works great for my purpose). But I don't know how that might effect flowers, will find out eh.

And I was wondering about the default skin file. as opposed to a png file for skins.

Great plugin, Great work.
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  2. Achak

Achak New Member

Minecraft User:
    Achak_Adhay
    Something is causing a crash, my initial thought was allservers or fasttransfer but removing them did not help.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function aliuly\goldstd\isCreative() in phar:///home/tcagame/keithbri/458/plugins/GoldStd_v1.1.1pre4.phar/src/aliuly/goldstd/SignMgr.php on line 261
    [21:08:15] [Server thread/EMERGENCY]: An unrecoverable error has occurred and the server has crashed. Creating a crash dump
    [21:08:15] [Server thread/EMERGENCY]: Please upload the "/home/tcagame/keithbri/458/CrashDump_Mon_Jun_22-21.08.15-EDT_2015.log" file to the Crash Archive and submit the link to the Bug Reporting page. Give as much info as you can.
  3. aliuly

aliuly Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    It is a typo I mistakenly added just before shipping. :(

So, it is fixed now and I uploaded to GitHub... note that I did not bump the version number.
  4. Achak

Achak New Member

Minecraft User:
    Achak_Adhay
    Everything is working fine. I made a welcome Albert near spawn to give news, trade. I was thinking for a future plugin, I don't know what kind of interface is possible, but a help Albert, with a list of help questions that new players could click on and get information about the world. Clean up some of the signs I have posted everywhere. I am thinking like talking to a guard from The Elder Scrolls. But I don't want that on this plugin. I don't like when plugins get too big. I'm having problems with another plugin that my players like to use but it has so many options that one is broken critically and from the thread has been for 7 months, so I cannot allow on my server(not one of your plugins).

Okay the reason for my post,
    the skin file. default.skin
    I was wondering what program you use to make it, or what kind of file it is.
  5. aliuly

Plugins:
    The skins are created using GrabBag (https://forums.pocketmine.net/plugins/grabbag.1060/)

You get a skin on the game, and with GrabBag "skin" command you can save it:

/skin ach save file
  6. Achak

Achak New Member

Minecraft User:
    Achak_Adhay
  7. Achak

Achak New Member

Minecraft User:
    Achak_Adhay
    I have about 30 skins saved in a file, you know somewhere easy I could upload it to save people time?

65Kb zip

**edit reply to next post

mm... I did not see it, suppose I did not look hard, did not think about what can be uploaded here.
    Okay found it, but I am going to clean up the config and include that too.
    Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  8. aliuly

Plugins:
    You could just us the "Upload a File" button here...
  9. Achak

Achak New Member

Minecraft User:
    Achak_Adhay
    Okay, I have a zip file with a stack of skins, it includes default.skin and the shops.yml. It should be ready to drop in the GoldStd folder in the plugins folder and unzip and be ready. (the file skinswshops)(the file in numbers is only the skins and missing a few)

I left most of the shopkeepers called Forest Spirit. The currency I should have changed back to Gold_Ingots. I changed my server name in the welcome message to "the server" in the shop.yml. Most shopkeepers have a fairly stacked inventory, it is the default that I have for my creative server so I give stuff away pretty cheap.
    • achak(the skin I use)
    • adventurer1
    • adventurer2
    • blackknight1
    • blackwolf
    • blueprince
    • bunnygirl
    • cheeta
    • derp(named cAn I bE oP?)
    • elfgirl(named Meloney)
    • fox
    • giraffe
    • kitten
    • knight1
    • knight2
    • knight3
    • lion
    • maiden
    • meloncat
    • melongirl
    • mobspawn
    • monkey
    • orangeknight1
    • orangeknight3
    • panda
    • pandaboy
    • panther
    • penguingirl
    • prince1
    • princess(named Melon Princess)
    • princess1
    • princess3
    • princess4
    • purpleknight1
    • purpleknight2
    • racoon
    • redprince
    • skeleton1
    • skeleton2
    • snowman
    • tiger
    • travelingfox
    • yellowknight1

I think there was something else but thankfully there is an edit button

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  10. vertx

vertx Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Vertx
    May I ask if you could make ShopKeep and SignsSnop compatible with extenal money API's, providing a flexible multi-function Economy plugin? because networks that have more than 1 server, and want to have the same economy for all of the servers, can't use objects as currency, because if the server have minigames that clear the player inventory after each match, the player will lost everything, exept if...

- a bank feature (mysql) be added for it,
    - a virtual coins feature be added for it, or maybe...
    - make LIAB compatible with multiple servers, (also using mysql) and making it to avoid currency for being removed from inventory...

In the multi-economy case I think a new plugin is need for that, (maybe the name "gold" will be reduntand if you did it on GoldStd), I'm using MassiveEconomy because it's the only plugin that store player's money in single files for each player, this way I can load this files from other servers without any problems, (I can't load a single yml file from two plugins at same time so -EconomyAPI and -PocketMoney), the probem is, there's no Jobs/Shop/Sell/and PlotMe compatible with MassiveEconomy... and no one are doing this, no one implement MySQL on economy plugins (now with FastTransfer it IS important), and who do that won't share...
    This week I tryed many ways to make GoldStd to support MassiveEconomy, but it is very "HardCoded" o_O my PHP knowledge isn't good enogh to decrypt your code... I partially did that but money is returning 0, well, whatever... the way your found for open a Custom Inventory from a npc is a great idea, and it's a exelent way to "Clean-Up" servers with a lot of SignShops, sometimes on languages that we can't understand... so... multiple economys support are welcome :p
  11. aliuly

Plugins:
    Actually it is supposed to work with massive economy (and pocket money and economy api). Although this is completely untested. I don't think anybody tried this during the test period.

You have to set the currency to false then it will look for an alternative money api.

There are no banks. The idea was to use a Nether chest.

Also the shop sign can be changed so you can use your own language.
  12. vertx

vertx Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Vertx
    yeah, After a little test i figured that the problem is in MassiveEconomyAPI, (with economy API, everything works fine).
    MassiveEconomyAPI::getInstance()->getMoney($player) are not returning the player money... and I spent days of work thinking that the problem is my code :(
    previously I sucesfully converted onebone's SignShop for MassiveEconomy, but i had issues with "you don't have money", with GoldStd and BasicHud too...
    rm... @EvolSoft... I think there is a bug... :p
  13. aliuly

Plugins:
    I don't really have time to test every single economy plugin. So I rely on users to report this issues. Last I tested MassiveEconomy (which would have been a couple of months), it was working. I re-use the code for supporting multiple economy plugins in GoldStd and BasicHUD. So it would make sense that both wouldn't work.

If you have a fix, I would be happy to include.
  14. aliuly

Plugins:
  15. vertx

vertx Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Vertx
    Here:
    PHP:
    MassiveEconomyAPI::getInstance()->getMoney($player->getName());
    Aparently we simply need to get the player name inside of the getMoney(); function... Now I got my port of SignShop, GoldStd and BasicHud working...

I attached a fixed version of GoldStd... (edited: /src/aliuly/goldstd/common/MoneyAPI.php lines 109 and 132), its on a zip because I don't know how you compress your phar's... with DevTools this plugin will have 70kb... so... thats it

Attached Files:

16. aliuly

Plugins:
    I take it that you did not test this with PocketMoney?
  17. vertx

vertx Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Vertx
    I've tested now and PocketMoney have the same issue, (not only the same, but console spam a lot of errors too), but, the same fix above worked fine for PocketMoney too
  18. aliuly

Plugins:
  19. predawnia

predawnia Active Member

Minecraft User:
    GhostSpex
    Hi! I am looking into using this amazing plugin. I have a question. How do you cater for the purchase if the player inventory is full or cannot hold all the items purchased?
  20. aliuly

Plugins:
    It doesn't. Haven't tested that
    Scenario. My guess is that their money is wasted.