Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freezing players

Comments in 'Plugin Development' started by PixelGuy75, Nov 25, 2014.

1. PEMapModder

PEMapModder Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    PEMapModder
    Refer to the source instead. docs.pocketmine.net is outdated. Even if you look at the newest docs from jenkins.pocketmine.net, it is either not-so-informational or annoying (because doxygen sucks).
    Also note that you cannot have two handlers of the same event class of the same priority (by default NORMAL) in the same Listener instance.
  2. xFlare

xFlare Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    xFlare
    I think a problem in the simple auth permissions are, If you look at the plugin.yml you can see that those permissions are set to op. The children of that are set to false. I think op should be changed to false.
  3. iksaku

iksaku Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iksaku
    That doesn't affect over the plugin, on my own experience, you only need to assign the final permission to the command (or event or whatever) and to the player to make it work.

I have tested using (for example) the node "essentialspe" and the children "essentialspe.health". If I don't have the ".health" part on the node, it will not work :p

But well, that is my own experience xD
  4. xFlare

xFlare Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    xFlare
    Interesting :p I never seen a plugin before that messes up permissions, Not even mine! xD at least I got the move part fixed. ;)