Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freeze player plugin?

Comments in 'Plugin Development' started by Mario123, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Mario123

Mario123 New Member

Minecraft User:
    Mario2013eh
    Hi, so I have this whole map created for my friends. It starts of in a jail cell and I am using the admin tools plugin to stop people from breaking blocks. So the plugin I need is something similar to what the hunger games has. I want how the player cannot move in the beginning of the game. So there should be a countdown for the plugin (like u can set time to like 1-3minutes). After the countdown the player is unfrozen and can move around. So this is basically the freeze player or locktime plugin i need. Thank you!
    ~But here is something extra. At the countdown (if possible) I would like to be able to disappear like 16blocks when the countdown sets off. (These blocks are the exits to the jail cells). So when the countdown finishes and the player is unfrozen, I would like the 16blocks to disappear and then the players can escape the jail and go through the other stuff I have made outside the jail. And when the server is restarted the blocks should reappear.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH,
    MARIO123.
  2. JassperBeastHD

JassperBeastHD Banned

Minecraft User:
    JassperBeastHD
    Wrong section ;)
    Move it to Plugin request plz
  3. Mario123

Mario123 New Member

Minecraft User:
    Mario2013eh
    Im sorry, how do I move this? I just created account to post request
  4. JassperBeastHD

JassperBeastHD Banned

Minecraft User:
    JassperBeastHD
    Theres a section name:plugin request
  5. SuperChipsLP

SuperChipsLP Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Redmol
    Like you want an adventure map server? You can make your request with addHandler and $playerobject->blocked = false;

I think that is what you want.
    You can make the things reappear with a .sh script and a zip file, which you unzip. But delete the world folder before you unzip the .zip. Otherwise it won't work properly.
  6. 99leonchang

99leonchang Staff Member Sectional Moderator

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    99leonchang
    This plugin is possible but will take some time
    As @SuperChipsLP said, you can use $playerobject->blocked = true; to freeze the players.
    In order to make blocks disappear, you will need to find the exact coordinates of the blocks and change the blocks to air blocks.
    @Falk please move the thread to plugin requests
  7. InusualZ

InusualZ Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Inusu4lZ
    Or you can just add a handler to the event entity.move check if is the username and return false