Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EssentialsTP 1.1.0

All your teleportation needs plus some

1. thebigsmileXD

thebigsmileXD Banned

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    XenialDan
    [21:46:58] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: Unbehandelter Fehler beim Ausführen des Kommandos 'back' in back: Undefined index: thebigsmileXD
    [21:46:58] [Server thread/NOTICE]: ArrayOutOfBoundsException: "Undefined index: thebigsmileXD" (E_NOTICE) in "/essentialsTP_v1.1.0.phar/src/essentialsTP/essentialsTP" at line 1088

happens when you do /back twice
  2. PragaKart67z

PragaKart67z New Member

Minecraft User:
    PragaKart67
    Hi! I recently downloaded this plugin and for all the people wondering why players can setspawn, setwarp etc. I have a solution. My server Co-Owner (corytortoise) should recieve the credit for finding this issue. Cory says: "So, I extracted the plugin. The issue was in the plugin.yml file. It was set for the permission essentialstp.command to be default." To summarize this, drop essentialsTP into the plugins folder, then download DevTools and do the same. So what cory did was he went onto console and typed /extractplugin essentialsTP. He went into the plugin.yml file after the plugin was extracted. Then he simply changed the permission node above to Op as it was previously set to default, meaning all players could access the commands /setspawn, /setwarp, /delwarp, and /delspawn. If this helped you out please like this reply. Thanks:)
    ChiefArtz and Legoboy0215 like this.
  3. SpyroTheDragon66

SpyroTheDragon66 New Member

Minecraft User:
    SpyroTheDragon66
    Great plugin! :)
    I really like how you can customise the messages in the config!
  4. ChiefArtz

ChiefArtz New Member

Minecraft User:
    ChiefArtz
    how do we change the permission? im using pureperms
  5. ServerKart_Rod

ServerKart_Rod Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Advocaite
    hey guys im gonna try take some time to have a look at this once things settle more with RL
    thanks spro for the kind words
    as for pure perms i have not yet worked with that when i do get to work on plugin i fix the issues it has or if anyone has fix version of the perm bug @PragaKart67z could you git hub it for me ill pop you in credits for the fix if not ill do it when i next get chance thanks for supporting the plugin guys
  6. PragaKart67z

PragaKart67z New Member

Minecraft User:
    PragaKart67
    Its just a simple perm problem. The setspawn setwarp etc was set to Default instead of Op allowing for any player to setspawn or delwarp
  7. reidq7

reidq7 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    reidq7
    essentialsTP is super laggy, especially warping. Could you fix?
  8. Thunder33345

Thunder33345 Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    Thunder33345
    remove it then
  9. reidq7

reidq7 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    reidq7
    Lol just the thought of how pointless my server would be after...
  10. Thunder33345

Minecraft User:
    Thunder33345
    strip useless features and fix stuff that is the best u can do
  11. linuzo

linuzo Active Member

Minecraft User:
    LINUZO
    [13:08:08] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: Unhandled exception executing command 'back' in back: Undefined index: bonit_YT
    [13:08:08] [Server thread/NOTICE]: ArrayOutOfBoundsException: "Undefined index: bonit_YT" (E_NOTICE) in "/essentialsTP_v1.1.0.phar/src/essentialsTP/essentialsTP" at line 1088
  12. PragaKart67z

PragaKart67z New Member

Minecraft User:
    PragaKart67
    It appears that bonit_YT is someones name. Try removing there name from the players file in your server then the problem should be fixed
  13. Thunder33345

Minecraft User:
    Thunder33345
    no dont do
    it will delete player's save file
  14. PragaKart67z

PragaKart67z New Member

Minecraft User:
    PragaKart67
    So? At least it will fix the problem
  15. Thunder33345

Minecraft User:
    Thunder33345
    yes & no
    you will have a very angry player that will soon maybe a hater
    thrus that will make you more problem maybe not that worthit
  16. PragaKart67z

PragaKart67z New Member

Minecraft User:
    PragaKart67
    Well how about checking if the player is active first. Or back up the file and if that is the cause of the crash, give them there items back
  17. meetloaf13

meetloaf13 New Member

I'll be trying this plugin out when it's updated. I've got a small private server for my youngsters, this would be very handy. Thanks!
  18. linuzo

linuzo Active Member

Minecraft User:
    LINUZO
    No that's just the error it puts for everyone that uses /back command
  19. Deadlypixel69

Deadlypixel69 New Member

Minecraft User:
    Deadlypixel
    Actually, this is caused because this plugin uses the /back command to return the player to their most recent death point. If they haven't died, or if they recently used the /back command already (and haven't died since), there is no "data" in the phar file which is why its saying that there is an "Undefined index: bonit_YT"

Basically: the user Bonit_YT hasn't died yet, therefore there is no file for his most recent death point which /back is programmed to take him to.

Edit: Now if he has died, and its doing this...well for whatever reason the plugin isn't properly saving player locations which I can't help you there.

The End.
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016
  20. Deadlypixel69

Deadlypixel69 New Member

Minecraft User:
    Deadlypixel
    Although I'm having a situation here. Ever since my server updated to the 0.14.0 MCPE version, regular "NON-OP" players have been able to use /setspawn. Is there a reason for this as nothing changed with my EssentialsTP file from the 13.2 to 14.0 update. I've even deleted the EssentialsTP, re-downloaded and applied and still regular players can use /setspawn. What is going on with this and does anybody know of a fix?

Edit: Also I am using PurePerms to try and manage the permission files and have set the essentialstp.command.setspawn to only the OP/Moderator use, and set the essentialstp.command.spawn under guest use, however guests can still use the /setspawn command. (Not sure if this is because PurePerms and EssentialsTP aren't working together or if EssentialsTP permissions aren't able to be managed like that by a 3rd party plugin).
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2016