Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EssentialsTP 1.1.0

All your teleportation needs plus some

1. iksaku

iksaku Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iksaku
    iJoshuaHD likes this.
  2. ServerKart_Rod

ServerKart_Rod Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Advocaite
    yes I know, please dont hijack ( cheeky ) bummer i did not know you guys where doing that untill too late least i can do is work with you guys and offer ability to not conflict or vice verser you can make it easy to not conflict with mine :) should work on essentials chat protect and groupmanager i originally wanted to do what you guys did but only needed tp functions so made it so much easier as api did not support everything back then
  3. iksaku

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iksaku
    Hahahaha no problem! I make EssentialsPE to work directly on our APIs, they're pretty easy to use, if you want add support for them ;)

NOTE: The APIs are directly stored on the "Loader.php" file, you can access to it using Pocketmine's API
  4. ServerKart_Rod

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Advocaite
    ServerKart_Rod updated EssentialsTP with a new update entry:

EssentialsTP

Read the rest of this update entry...
  5. ServerKart_Rod

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Advocaite
    yeah no problem my main what of support would have been to take homes warps and merg them into mine and or have ability to set a priority or something like that
  6. iksaku

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iksaku
    If you want to make this Plugin compatible with EssentialsPE, I can help you, just tell me if you have it on Github and I will add the dependencies needed ;)
  7. ServerKart_Rod

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Advocaite
    I dont have this plugin on git hub but i can add it to github soon, i feel all warm and fuzy when we all work together
  8. iksaku

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iksaku
    And that's how we should use the forums for :3
  9. detective7

detective7 New Member

Minecraft User:
    misha
    help
    [CRITICAL] Could not pass event pocketmine\event\player\PlayerInteractEvent to essentialsTP v1.0.9: fopen(C:\Users\yu\Desktop\PocketMine-MP\worlds/2/region/r.4.-50.mcr): failed to open stream: Too many open files on essentialsTP\essentialsTP
  10. ServerKart_Rod

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Advocaite
    Are you sure this is a bug from my end and not pocket mine itself seems like something to do with open of chunk files, I will try to replacte this can you give me any info on what you have done to make this happen
  11. detective7

detective7 New Member

Minecraft User:
    misha
    i dont know, player write sethome, and my server exit, how setting sethome is op?
  12. detective7

detective7 New Member

Minecraft User:
    misha
    [CRITICAL] Could not pass event pocketmine\event\player\PlayerInteractEvent to essentialsTP v1.0.9: touch(): Unable to create file C:\Users\yu\Desktop\PocketMine-MP\worlds/2/region/r.-46.-31.mcr because Too many open files on essentialsTP\essentialsTP
    20:42:39 [WARNING] RuntimeException: "touch(): Unable to create file C:\Users\yu\Desktop\PocketMine-MP\worlds/2/region/r.-46.-31.mcr because Too many open files" (E_WARNING) in "/src/pocketmine/level/format/mcregion/RegionLoader" at line 58
    20:42:41 [WARNING] RuntimeException: "file_put_contents(C:\Users\yu\Desktop\PocketMine-MP\players/maxweeler.dat): failed to open stream: Too many open files" (E_WARNING) in "/src/pocketmine/Server" at line 799
    20:42:41 [EMERGENCY] An unrecoverable error has occurred and the server has crashed. Creating a crash dump
  13. ServerKart_Rod

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Advocaite
    that seems like a chunk loading issue i used sethome on my server and ts running fine this seems to be a issue with the playerinteractevent again this is not a issue i can fix as im not creating files at all this is pocketmine bug unless someone want to look at code and point out that it is indeed my code

only thing i could remotly think of that could be causing this is the lang feature reading the text form config but then again that should not be doing this.

and sethome is defaulted to true so players can set there home only set warp setspawn delwarp and such are op only
  14. freshkitty?

freshkitty? Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DaMelon
    How do u make spawn signs? Its not in the over Jew or faq or. anything
  15. ServerKart_Rod

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Advocaite
    if they have permision or if your a op

you can make a spawn sign by typing [spawn] on first line
    you can make wild sign by typing [wild] on first line
    you make warp signs by typing [warp] on first line
    and warp name on second line
  16. minebuilder0110

minebuilder0110 Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    Apparitional
    Is it possible to change/disable /warp, /setwarp and /delwarp? I have set the warp with simplewarp and when I try /warp it think I want to use /warp with essentialstp. However, i need /home and /tpa from your plugin :(
    Junhua likes this.
  17. ServerKart_Rod

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Advocaite
    its a possibility but i can also do a /simpletrans and take all your current warps and put them inside my database therefor removing need to use simple warp completely if you want that i can do that
  18. minebuilder0110

Minecraft User:
    Apparitional
    Um... I don't really get what you mean there... Sorry. I just want /warp, /setwarp, /delwarp disabled, removed or changed to stop plugins overlapping. There isn't a command.yml so I don't know how to change the command.
  19. ServerKart_Rod

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Advocaite
    what im saying is i can make it so all the warps you have already are added to my plugin database so you wont need the other one anymore and you can have all features just the same and not need extra plugins that do same thing.
  20. minebuilder0110

Minecraft User:
    Apparitional
    The reason I used simplewarp is because it generated permission nodes for each warps, does yours have that too? I have some warps that I don't normal players to go.