Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Experimental EssentialsPE 1.1.3

The port of Bukkit Essentials for PocketMine-MP servers!

1. Chris_NML

Chris_NML New Member

Minecraft User:
    Chris
    The homes config file is getting corrupted way to often, and everyone looses their homes & it breaks the commands!!!
  2. Devin5411

Devin5411 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    MC_DevinYT
    What about deleting the Warp?
  3. TheEpicCooldeal

TheEpicCooldeal Active Member

Minecraft User:
    VotedDegree37
    This is already reported.. I believe they know about this go to their github page which can be found here (You must have a Github) Account to post an issue!
  4. MikkiMCPE

MikkiMCPE Active Member

Minecraft User:
    MikkiMC
    @iksaku can you give me example use PowerTool?

i was tried like this

/pt a:/spawn

and command added to the item in my hand.

but when i tap item to ground, nothing happen :(
  5. NML32

NML32 Active Member

any one know what causes this error?

[14:43:57] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: "Could not pass event 'pocketmine\event\player\PlayerDeathEvent' to 'EssentialsPE v1.1.0': Argument 2 passed to EssentialsPE\Loader::setPlayerLastPosition() must be an instance of pocketmine\level\Location, instance of pocketmine\level\Position given, called in phar:///home/nml32/pocketmine/plugins/EssentialsPE.phar/src/EssentialsPE/EventHandlers/PlayerEvents.php on line 198 and defined on EssentialsPE\EventHandlers\PlayerEvents

[14:43:57] [Server thread/NOTICE]: InvalidArgumentException: "Argument 2 passed to EssentialsPE\Loader::setPlayerLastPosition() must be an instance of pocketmine\level\Location, instance of pocketmine\level\Position given, called in phar:///home/nml32/pocketmine/plugins/EssentialsPE.phar/src/EssentialsPE/EventHandlers/PlayerEvents.php on line 198 and defined" (E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR) in "/EssentialsPE.phar/src/EssentialsPE/Loader" at line 908
  6. TonyDroide

TonyDroide Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    TonyDroidd
    PHP 7.
  7. Devin5411

Devin5411 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    MC_DevinYT
    This Spams my console when someone dies

[23:41:13] [Server thread/CRITICAL]: "Could not pass event 'pocketmine\event\player\PlayerDeathEvent' to 'EssentialsPE v1.1.0': Argument 2 passed to EssentialsPE\Loader::setPlayerLastPosition() must be an instance of pocketmine\level\Location, instance of pocketmine\level\Position given, called in phar:///home/pocketserver/worlds/factionspe/plugins/EssentialsPE_v1.1.0.phar/src/EssentialsPE/EventHandlers/PlayerEvents.php on line 198 and defined on EssentialsPE\EventHandlers\PlayerEvents
    [23:41:13] [Server thread/NOTICE]: InvalidArgumentException: "Argument 2 passed to EssentialsPE\Loader::setPlayerLastPosition() must be an instance of pocketmine\level\Location, instance of pocketmine\level\Position given, called in phar:///home/pocketserver/worlds/factionspe/plugins/EssentialsPE_v1.1.0.phar/src/EssentialsPE/EventHandlers/PlayerEvents.php on line 198 and defined" (E_RECOVERABLE_ERROR) in "/EssentialsPE_v1.1.0.phar/src/EssentialsPE/Loader" at line 908
  8. NML32

NML32 Active Member

Yup, I has someone do kill and suicide and we got the error. No spamming required.
  9. GeorgeS18

GeorgeS18 New Member

Minecraft User:
    George
    Is there a way I can stop it from spawning players back to the main spawn every time the server restarts? Also is there a way we can have players just respawn in the world they are currently in when they die
  10. iksaku

iksaku Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iksaku
    EssentialsPE doesn't handle this "feature", that must be another plugin you use, for example "SimpleAuth"
  11. GeorgeS18

GeorgeS18 New Member

Minecraft User:
    George
    I looked through the config of every plugin with no luck, then I took out essentials and tried restarting and it didn't put me back to spawn. I put it back in and restarted and I was back to spawn
  12. iksaku

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iksaku
    Again, I'm sorry but this issue is not related to EssentialsPE, it doesn't handle the place where players spawn when join, the only plugin I know that does that is "SimpleAuth"
  13. GeorgeS18

GeorgeS18 New Member

Minecraft User:
    George
    I've figured out the problem. Before I put simpleauth in (I'm in the process of completely redoing my server) someone used /spawnpoint on my account. Is there a command that removes it? I am just going to delete my player data to fix it.
  14. iksaku

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iksaku
    Nope, as I told you before, EssentialsPE doesn't manage "players spawning" and there's no way to solve your problem outside "deleting player data"
  15. JoshuaMcpe

JoshuaMcpe New Member

Minecraft User:
    JoshuaMcpe
    This plugin says "[Error] You cannot teleport to that warp" every time a non op tries to use the warp. I have all of the permissions set up properly using PurePerms and I even tried giving the Guest rank the "essentials" more so that they had every single permission and it still didn't work.
  16. XEmAX32

XEmAX32 Active Member

Minecraft User:
    XEmAX32
    add permission essentials.sign.use.warp
  17. Creeperface

Creeperface Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    CreeperFace
    i removed all homes and after 3 days....

[Server thread/NOTICE]: ArrayOutOfBoundsException: "Undefined offset: 3" (E_NOTICE) in "/EssentialsPE (1).phar/src/EssentialsPE/Loader" at line 437
  18. Creeperface

Creeperface Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    CreeperFace
    how can player create this home???
    Code:
    Sondiq:
      s:
        r:
          o:
          - bioms

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
  19. lucasvitegui

lucasvitegui Active Member

Minecraft User:
    lucasviteguiBR
  20. MikkiMCPE

MikkiMCPE Active Member

Minecraft User:
    MikkiMC
    yes, ussualy essentials not work cause homes.yml, after i delete it, essentials work normaly but all homes was deleted
    NML32 and linuzo like this.