Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated EnderChests 1.3

Keep your stuffs anywhere !

1. BlinkSun

BlinkSun Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    BlinkSun
  2. Praxthisnovcht

Praxthisnovcht Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    PraxHellTag
    Its always nice
  3. Darunia18

Darunia18 Staff Member Sectional Moderator

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    How are the chests stored per-player? I'm just wondering :p
  4. BlinkSun

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    BlinkSun
    @Darunia18:
    well... simple way ... saved like that:
    x,y,z:player
    player:slots[27]

if you have more than one enderchest (its why we use them lol), there ll be more x,y,z:player from the same player. when player.block.break trigg, if it was a enderchest, that ll remove the x,y,z:player but never delete player:slots[27] because if the player break every enderchest he had, he can recover back items when he ll make an enderchest. Its same as the original enderchest from PC version !

btw Darunia18, you look like a great coder too. I need help with 2 majors issues...
    1- When the "player.container.slot" trigg (when player interac between inventory and chest), that handle trigg after the user touch item, but before the server make the switch of items. So when I getslots the chest at each trigg to save player:slots[27] , it didnt save the last trigg/touch. Exemple, if you put individualy (without holding the finger on the screen) 2x Dirt, when you ll close the chest and reopen it, you ll see 1xDirt. The last move didnt save. well, if you can look at it :p
    2- Right now, the enderchest look like 'large chest', but act like a single chest. In the PC version, original enderchest cant be large size. My plugin make sure to unpair() the chests if the player try to create a large chest. But the client didnt refresh the visual of the chests...but if you logoff the client and reconnect to the server, you ll see 2 chests ! I need to sendpacket to player after the unpair(). I ll study src/network/protocol/EntityDataPacket.php and check in src/world/Tile.php how the packet are made (hint from Shogchips)!

Im working on the second issue, learn how to code with packets ll be really usefull too !!
  5. JoePaleto

JoePaleto New Member

Minecraft User:
    JoePlaeto
    Does it works with double chests?
  6. BlinkSun

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    BlinkSun
    it look like large chest but both chests are independant... I need to fix the issue that we see a large chest instant of only 2 little ! If you reconnect to the server after did a large chest with a enderchest, you ll see that:
    IMG_2823.png IMG_2824.png
    Remember, the official Enderchest from PC can't be LARGE ! So I want it to be like the original !
    iJoshuaHD likes this.
  7. PluginMastered

PluginMastered Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Flexa33
    I have a question for some reason this plugin like freezes my server I can run commands but the plugin goes buy after like 2 min I place a diamond pick it works fine but when I grab it back I can grab more than one from all chest! This guy put 32 diamonds and stole out like 8 Stacks in my bank pls help !
  8. BlinkSun

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    BlinkSun
    I wrote about it in a last post...
    I have a issue from the last move when enderchest is open. if you put or take 4 items, the last move didnt save...only first 3 items ll appears next time you open it.
    It's only version 0.0.3, im working on it to find a way to solve that.
  9. PluginMastered

PluginMastered Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Flexa33
    OK man thx maybe I can verify the plugin coding if you want :)
  10. BlinkSun

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    BlinkSun
  11. iJoshuaHD

iJoshuaHD Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iJoshuaHD
    There is a major bug, this happens when players simultanously open the ender chest, they got the same chest slots. for example, the other player opens the ender chest while the player opens also the same ender chest or opens other ender chest, the current chest is available to everyone. same stuff.

if its still broad, heres the bug:
    when u open the chest at the same time with the other player, either his or my current chest appears now. after that, when i open the ender chest back again, i loose my stuff while the chest of other is registered now as mine.

this is a bad glitch that needs to iron out. can u just store the ender chest by name like when a new player opened an ender chest, player.yml will be created in the enderchest folder and store all the items just for him only? i think there is something wrong in storing stuff since its available for all.

this needs a fix to avoid confusion since im using the chest that its not mine.

thanks
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  12. BlinkSun

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    BlinkSun
    I ll try fix that tonight, thank you for the feedback !
  13. Darunia18

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    That was one of the big issues I had when I was developing this plugin :p I could never get that to work, then I got too busy. I'm glad someone was able to take the project, but I would've given him whatever code I had if he just asked :p
  14. iJoshuaHD

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iJoshuaHD
    in response to this, the major bug can let u have others chest if u simultaneously open the chest at the same time.
    cant u just store it in separate yml files? like inside enderchest, the players' enderchests will be stored by *player*.yml instead of one file that causes mass issues sooner or later.
  15. iJoshuaHD

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iJoshuaHD
    so this means, this guy uses your enderchest plugin in github?
  16. Darunia18

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    It looks like that's all his own code. Mine sucked anyways XD I didn't get very far in it either.
    iJoshuaHD likes this.
  17. Darunia18

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    Yeah he definitely didn't copy my code XD my first rule was that it had to be saved as a $username.yml file so problems didn't arise later.
  18. iJoshuaHD

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iJoshuaHD
    i hope he could manage to do that because its so likely unstable atm. if u have many players in ur server and many is using enderchest, its a disaster like what happened in my PvP server xD
  19. Darunia18

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    Yep. EnderChests is just really complex, and I wanted to make it perfect so that there were no errors like these, but school took up too much time.
  20. BlinkSun

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    BlinkSun
    Im working on it ... don't worry, ll be easy to make player own config file !!!
    My biggest bug is the last move not save in the config file but I thing i found a way to fix it !
    I thing about it all my day at job ... ;)
    iJoshuaHD likes this.