Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official DevTools v1.10.0

Helps develop and distribute PocketMine-MP plugins

1. Darunia18

Darunia18 Staff Member Sectional Moderator

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    I'm just wondering, does anyone know how to open up phar archives? I haven't been able to find anything yet. If this is impossible, then I'm kind of confused on how this all works :p
  2. Oinkers

Oinkers New Member

Minecraft User:
    Oinkers8
    Is there a list of commands or something that the plugins that I can use or do I have to read though other plugins to figure out what these are? I managed to teach myself the BASIC programming language but I had a list of all the commands and things like that. I used that and other people's projects to help figure out how to use them.
  3. Darunia18

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    Check https://github.com/PocketMine/Documentation/wiki/API-Documentation-Portal and https://github.com/PocketMine/Documentation/wiki/List-of-Events-Alphabetical as well as other peoples' plugins.
  4. InusualZ

InusualZ Active Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Inusu4lZ
  5. Darunia18

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    Oh I thought he meant the old system that is in use with PM 1.3.12 :p
  6. Oinkers

Oinkers New Member

Minecraft User:
    Oinkers8
    I was talking about the old one and thanks! If I can turn my ideas into these plugins I will be making some very good plugins. I've been reading guides the past hour and I haven't really learned much I didn't know but I'll keep trying.
  7. Oinkers

Oinkers New Member

Minecraft User:
    Oinkers8
    Thanks again! These links were exactly what I was looking for! There are some things I'll have trouble with in this but I'll let you know when I figure out exactly what they are.
  8. Oinkers

Oinkers New Member

Minecraft User:
    Oinkers8
    Okay. I think I understand the things that can cause or activate the plugin but the results or effects of the pluginseem short. I did note that it said that page was in developement but then again it hasn't been updated in 10 months so I don't plan on it being updated. Do you know of any place that might have info on the missing parts of this?
  9. Darunia18

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    There aren't really any other documentations besides this fan-made one. The new API is fully documented though, so no need to worry with the new system :p
  10. Oinkers

Oinkers New Member

Minecraft User:
    Oinkers8
    Whew. That's good. Im working on remaking city trial from kirby airride on my server. I have to make a plugin that will spawn multiple random chests in the city with random items in them. I think that will be the hardest for me. I almost forgot. I also need the ability to drive minecarts but untill minecarts are added it will just be a standard pvp map.
  11. PocketMine Team

PocketMine Team Staff Member PocketMine Team

Plugins:
  12. Darunia18

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
  13. PocketMine Team

PocketMine Team Staff Member PocketMine Team

Plugins:
  14. Darunia18

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Darunia18
    Ok...so plugin development now requires this plugin to make it into a phar file, and is required to make phar files back into a form that we can edit. Even though I wish I didn't have to run a server just to do that, if it's for the best for PocketMine, I'll just accept it.
  15. Falk

Falk Staff Member Global Moderator

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Falkirknh
    The .phar is a standard format, if you look into it you should be able to get it working independently of PocketMine. So you won't need the server setup just for this purpose.
  16. Oinkers

Oinkers New Member

Minecraft User:
    Oinkers8
    Do any of you guys think you could sorta guide me or help me through my process of making my plugin? Like I mentioned earlier, im trying to make a plugin that will randomly spawn chests with random items in them. I need it so that there are maybe 10-20 chests (like the ones mentioned above) that will start spawned randomly in a specific world and will move to another spot of the world (with new items in them) when broken. So they will break the chests (which will drop its items) and refill and respawn somewhere else in the world. I really need this plugin and someone to help me or guide me as I make this would be very appreciated! And thanks for all the help so far!
  17. Oinkers

Oinkers New Member

Minecraft User:
    Oinkers8
    Aren't the dev tools for this already done? If so could someone guide me through the new way so I don't waste my time? I just want to have my plugin ready by the release of 0.9.0. Its a deadline I've set for my project.
  18. Oinkers

Oinkers New Member

Minecraft User:
    Oinkers8
    I guess if I can't that gives me more time to work on the texture pack and map.
  19. shoghicp

shoghicp Staff Member PocketMine Team

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    shoghicp
    I'll post something directed for plugin devs in a few hours or so, so they can start porting plugins :)
    Darunia18 likes this.
  20. Oinkers

Oinkers New Member

Minecraft User:
    Oinkers8
    Awesome! I will keep an eye out for it!