Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Could it lagg when

Comments in 'Plugin Development' started by MyNameIsTriXz, Dec 30, 2015.

1. MyNameIsTriXz

MyNameIsTriXz Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    MyNameIsTriXz
    I create for my minigame for each game an extra plugin? Or should I create foreach minigame a new a new php file? I am sure it is to hard to add an ablity to manage all minigames in one plugin. So what you think about that?
  2. Creeperface

Creeperface Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    CreeperFace
    A new plugin for each minigame because now you shouldn't have more minigames on server due to lags
  3. PEMapModder

PEMapModder Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    PEMapModder
    Just as a side note, DynamicHub allows (at least, is supposed to be allowing) plugins to load Game into the DynamicHub core, and then DynamicHub will let the server administrator decide whether to only enable one plugin in the whole server, or create a hub where players can choose what game to join, etc.
    The special feature I would like to mention here is that DynamicHub redistributes the event handlers. Instead of telling games to registerEvents directly, games registerEvents to DynamicHub, then DynamicHub will decide which game to handle that event, reducing lag from unrelated games.
    See my point? Making one game, one core handler, can reduce lag if you know how to effectively redistribute the event. But of course, if you can't, forget what I said.
  4. MyNameIsTriXz

MyNameIsTriXz Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    MyNameIsTriXz
    I mean for each game of a plugin a new minigame :D