Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Solved Class Main extends PluginBase Help

Comments in 'Plugin Development' started by TheDeibo, Oct 15, 2015.

1. TheDeibo

TheDeibo Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    TheDeibo
  2. TheDeibo

TheDeibo Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    TheDeibo
    A possible reason why the counter is high, is because I attempted to keep my rates high, so when my server was offline, my hours still show as up.
    During that week, I hatched onto LBSG ( and then I have been advised by the MinecraftPocketservers staff for me NOT to do that. )
    So that could be a possible reason why I got that many in my counter.
  3. TheDeibo

TheDeibo Notable Member

Minecraft User:
    TheDeibo
    And FYI, I would NEVER steep so low to use fake counters!:mad:
    The LBSG thing was a one off because I was feeling pressured, and forgot I had a friend who has a server who wouldn't mind me redirecting to his server.

So, next time you do accusations, please please please do research or ask the person before you start announcing it on the forum.
    Many Thanks,
    ===
    The Guy who WOULD NEVER PURPOSELY CHEAT,:mad:
    TheDeibo

(Sorry if it looks to angry, its just... I am telling the truth, and it seems you are calling me a cheater, and a lair, I gotta defend the truth)
  4. PEMapModder

PEMapModder Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    PEMapModder
    What is the logic? It isn't defined, so if you define it it will have an error?

First of all, a private $nolove line declares, not defines, a class property called nolove.
    Secondly, there is something called dynamically defined fields in PHP. You don't need to declare a field to use it, although the code executes faster if you do.