Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Outdated Chat Channels 0.1.1

Allow players to pick channels in chat

1. Jag

Jag Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Jag
    I have a real need to use this plugin, however I find that it cancels out Uchat's features. Is this something I can easily fix or find a work-around for? I'm not a coder, so I could be overlooking a simple solution.
    I also find the MCPE chat feature to be fairly annoying and I would like to find to disable the main chat channel, or at least allow players to mute it for themselves, while still participating in a small group chat channel with their close friends.
    Thanks for any help.
    Jag
  2. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Hey I can help you. Join my server to check out my chat method. I also hate chat flood. This is not an advertisement for my server it is an offer of help without me actually having to explain how it all works.
    klicksubs likes this.
  3. Jag

Jag Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Jag
    Thanks DopeteK. I was actually thinking about reaching out to you on that, as I had read the description of your server and was intrigued. Will be on when I get a chance.
    Jag
    DopeteK likes this.
  4. Jag

Jag Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Jag
    Hi DopeteK,
    I visited your server today and would love to replicate your chat plugins. So peaceful compared to the constantly scrolling screen of most servers. Also I like how you use tapcmd to offer players helpful information. I was curious, if you don't mind, how you did that without using the say or tell command, which is far more useless since it adds (console to me) in front of sentence. I would appreciate any help you can provide.
    Best,
    Jag
    DopeteK likes this.
  5. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Custom plugins I'm afraid but if you want to message me I will share a little more information. Glad you liked the server. My chat system was originally a plugin called pocket guild if that helps and it is combined with my plugin mute on join and power mute. I use taptodo as often as I can, it is the basis to my spleef arena and automatic plot creation.
  6. Jag

Jag Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Jag
    Sorry for the dumb question, but when you say to message you, does that refer to the "start a conversation" box up above near my name and member info?
  7. DopeteK

DopeteK Active Member

Minecraft User:
    DTeK
    Yeah start a new conversation.
  8. Sakkz

Sakkz New Member

Minecraft User:
    Sakkz
    When I installed this plugin and I had a prefix plugin already installed. It removed the prefixes I had given people.
  9. iksaku

iksaku Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iksaku
    May I take over it please? :3
  10. Falk

Falk Staff Member Global Moderator

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    Falkirknh
    I get so many requests for this plugin. I think I gave @PEMapModder rights to make an update, so you can talk to him.
  11. iksaku

iksaku Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    iksaku
    Meh okey, anyways I will implement it to another chat manager :3 thanks :D