Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can some one fix this bug for me

Comments in 'Plugin Development' started by Ishan, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Ishan

Ishan Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Ishannaik
    As the title says
    here the error and plugin
    PHP:
    Noticedate_default_timezone_set(): Timezone ID '1' is invalid in phar://D:/PocketMine-MP/tests/plugins/superBAR_v1.5.2.phar/src/FaigerSYS/superBAR/hotBAR.php on line 12
    and this one spams on my console per second after /reload
    PHP:
    NoticeUndefined indexIshannaik in phar://D:/PocketMine-MP/tests/plugins/superBAR_v1.5.2.phar/src/FaigerSYS/superBAR/hotBAR.php on line 33

Attached Files:

2. HotFireyDeath

HotFireyDeath Notable Member Plugin Developer

Plugins:
    Minecraft User:
    HotFireyDeath
    Your first error is because of an invalid parameter in date_default_timezone_set().
    In your plugin you are passing in a boolean, evaluating to '1', which is not a valid timezone.
    Here's a list of supported timezones: http://php.net/manual/en/timezones.php

Your second error is simply because the key 'Ishannaik' is not found in the array 'DISP'.
    I would be lead to believe that you set the key as player name for DISP on join, so when you /reload, it removes 'DISP' 's data, therefore when checking for the same player names by key for each online player, it would not find the data.
  3. Ishan

Ishan Active Member

Minecraft User:
    Ishannaik
    well its not my plugin and idk anything about php so can u fix it for me?